Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Meet Jeff Garcia July 21st @ Citrus Park Mall « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

NYJ EcKo151

Rookie

: June 20, 2007, 11:59:23 AM

Just found out that Jeff Garcia will be
doing an autograph session at Citrus Park Mall, July 21st,
from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.

It's a limit to 300 fans and you can go to any participating
Sports Fan Attic to purchase your voucher, which is $20. It
will benefit Jeff Garcia's foundation and it is a limit of 2
autographs per person. It will most likely be on your
receipt, and make sure the employee gets your information
down.

Also to Bucs fans...If you come to a Sports Fan Attic and
subscribe to "The Pewter Report," the Buccaneers magazine with
in-depth information, you save 10% on your purchase, NOT ON
SALE ITEMS, or Authentic jerseys. Want that new Gaines Adams jersey? Or the NUMEROUS amount of Bucs shirts that are in the store? You can easily save 10%!

You have your option of a one-two-or three year
subscription. The 1 year subscription is $39.99 for 12
issues. But also included will be coupons on-line or in the
magazine to The Sports Fan Attic, it's a must for Bucs fans to have this magazine.

Anyway, here is the address to the Citrus Park Sports Fan
Attic...Later guys.

Citrus Park Town Center
7839 Citrus Park Town Center
Tampa, FL 33625
(813)-926-4884

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 20, 2007, 05:22:25 PM

Will his girlfriend be there as well?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : June 20, 2007, 07:07:17 PM

I hope real Buc fans show up and boo him.

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#3 : June 20, 2007, 07:10:39 PM

He just got married to the girlfriend that you are talking about. 

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 20, 2007, 07:11:16 PM

Why would they do that?  He is our starting QB, a real fan would be 100% behind him.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 20, 2007, 07:16:45 PM

Why would they do that?  He is our starting QB, a real fan would be 100% behind him.
I am a real fan and I don't support him. The only way the Bucs franchise succeed is if he fails miserably.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 20, 2007, 07:20:20 PM

Why would they do that? He is our starting QB, a real fan would be 100% behind him.
I am a real fan and I don't support him. The only way the Bucs franchise succeed is if he fails miserably.

He is a one-year fix, and we don't have a better option on the roster.  So basically you want the team to flop in 2007, Gruden to be fired, most of the backroom staff will also leave, the older players like Brooks will retire, AND then we are left with a crapfest franchise faced with a few years re-building. Great idea skippy.   ::)

Real fan you are most definitely not.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 20, 2007, 07:22:46 PM

I am a real fan

Certainly glad I'm not a "real fan"

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 20, 2007, 07:23:43 PM

Why would they do that? He is our starting QB, a real fan would be 100% behind him.

He is a one-year fix, and we don't have a better option on the roster.  So basically you want the team to flop in 2007, Gruden to be fired, most of the backroom staff will also leave, the older players like Brooks will retire, AND then we are left with a crapfest franchise faced with a few years re-building. Great idea skippy.   ::)

Real fan you are most definitely not.

I don't expect young Buc fans to understand. They see Gruden and they still think of him winning the superbowl. You do realize that teams for the most part have to drop down a level in order to take 2 steps forward. If Gruden succeeds this year with the old fart at QB then what do we do next year? Run 1 year QB's in and out and have no continuity in our offense forever under Gruden. Now I don't know your background as a Buccaneer fan, but if you are a Buc fan of say 15-30 years then you should be smart enough to realize that Gruden and Garcia are not the best thing for this franchise in 2008.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 20, 2007, 07:28:00 PM

I don't expect young Buc fans to understand. They see Gruden and they still think of him winning the superbowl. You do realize that teams for the most part have to drop down a level in order to take 2 steps forward. If Gruden succeeds this year with the old fart at QB then what do we do next year? Run 1 year QB's in and out and have no continuity in our offense forever under Gruden. Now I don't know your background as a Buccaneer fan, but if you are a Buc fan of say 15-30 years then you should be smart enough to realize that Gruden and Garcia are not the best thing for this franchise in 2008.

Maybe Gruden realizes Garcia is a one year fix, and that is why he wants Plummer in TC next summer.......fancy that, Gruden is one step ahead of you.   I am not a huge Gruden fan, he has already done enough to warrant being fired.  He is the HC for next season and no real fan would ever wish thier team  flounders.

What if he gets it all right in 2007, and builds on it in 2008.......isn't that the best thing for all real fans everywhere.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 20, 2007, 07:39:07 PM

Plummer is not the best thing for this team either. There was a reason the Donks benched him in favor of a rook during a playoff run. Plummer is horrible, too.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : June 20, 2007, 10:07:11 PM

Because the mexican's booed Ms. America?    His name may be Garcia, but I don't think he's Mexican.   Booing him won't get you the revenge you are seeking on the mexicans.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 20, 2007, 10:53:43 PM

Because the mexican's booed Ms. America?    His name may be Garcia, but I don't think he's Mexican.   Booing him won't get you the revenge you are seeking on the mexicans.
lol.. it has nothing to do with that.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 20, 2007, 11:10:31 PM

No one has answered the question we all are asking, though. Is Carmella going to be there or not? That's worth flying down to Tampa for!
Just a little story that shows how the hot girlfriend/wife can have an impact is this one from a few years ago: Back when Pavel Bure was still playing hockey and on the Florida Panthers, he was at a charity auction and had donated an evening out including dinner with him for a group of 10 people. Well, the bidding stalled at a little more than $5,000. Just then, his girlfriend at the time -- none other than Anna Kornikova who was with him at the table at the charity function -- pipes up and says "Well, I'll go along too."
The guys at the event heard this and immediately the hands go in the air and the bidding ends up topping out at about $12,000!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 20, 2007, 11:14:31 PM

No one has answered the question we all are asking, though. Is Carmella going to be there or not? That's worth flying down to Tampa for!
Just a little story that shows how the hot girlfriend/wife can have an impact is this one from a few years ago: Back when Pavel Bure was still playing hockey and on the Florida Panthers, he was at a charity auction and had donated an evening out including dinner with him for a group of 10 people. Well, the bidding stalled at a little more than $5,000. Just then, his girlfriend at the time -- none other than Anna Kornikova who was with him at the table at the charity function -- pipes up and says "Well, I'll go along too."
The guys at the event heard this and immediately the hands go in the air and the bidding ends up topping out at about $12,000!
Hes right! I want to see Carmella in person

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Meet Jeff Garcia July 21st @ Citrus Park Mall « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools