Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Meet Jeff Garcia July 21st @ Citrus Park Mall « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

T

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 22, 2007, 03:32:32 AM

You guys need a hobby. I'll probably just take a picture with Jeff or something, I'm not really into autographs.He's not really a favorite of mine but Citrus Park Mall is right down the road from my house.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 22, 2007, 03:38:44 AM

T, if his wife is there, make sure she's in the shot.   And please post it.

T

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 22, 2007, 05:20:35 AM

T, if his wife is there, make sure she's in the shot. And please post it.
One can only dream that she is there.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 22, 2007, 11:01:11 AM

now if his wife is there and she's givin out lapdances...sign me up.

well played, well played.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 22, 2007, 11:00:32 AM

i cant understand why grown men would line up to get an autograph of another guy... idk, not my thing.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#35 : June 22, 2007, 12:15:03 PM

Who said Garcia didn't want to play for Gruden? And you're going to tell me if Garcia's wife, Carmella, was going to be there, you wouldn't go? Who needs the Star Trek suit now?
Like you wouldn't camp out for days to be first in line to get your picture with Chris Simms. You'd probably wear your klingon outfit too.

We were talking about autographs no one said anything about pictures!!!!! I would not ask anyone for an autograph or a picture and I would not go out of my way to gawk at Garcia's wife, Mom, Sister or maid, Simms, Gruden or George Bush for that matter!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 22, 2007, 12:28:56 PM

When did the "real fan" crap start and where does it end.  No one need love every addition or subtraction to the bucs.  But defining folks as being a "real fan" is beyond silly.

As for booing the #1 qb on the team - before he puts on the pads and plays - while the #2 is not available - well that is just plain old dumb.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#37 : June 22, 2007, 01:16:47 PM

i cant understand why grown men would line up to get an autograph of another guy... idk, not my thing.

Now which line do you think would be longer, the line for Jeff for pictures and autographs or the line for Carmella giving out lap dances?

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#38 : June 23, 2007, 01:07:24 PM

When did the "real fan" crap start and where does it end. No one need love every addition or subtraction to the bucs. But defining folks as being a "real fan" is beyond silly.

As for booing the #1 qb on the team - before he puts on the pads and plays - while the #2 is not available - well that is just plain old dumb.

Going out of your way to Boo him is even worse than being a mark and asking for his autograph. Garcia is probably doing it more for kids and such, not some 30 year old potbelly dude slobbering over his wife wishing he could get a lap dance and showing off his Bucs Tat, right over his aces full tat on his way to the American poker championship to get an autograph from <insert the old guy with the cowboy hats name here>. 

What is with the lap dances? We got a bunch of mini Pac Man jones in here, only instead of throwing $80K you'll be throwing a hand full of stale candy corn.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : June 23, 2007, 01:22:23 PM

Why do you care?

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#40 : June 23, 2007, 04:01:32 PM

Why do you care?

I happen to think its wrong to talk like that about someones wife, try walking up to him and ask him if his wife will give you a lapdance, I bet he cracks you one.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : June 23, 2007, 04:24:59 PM

When did the "real fan" crap start and where does it end. No one need love every addition or subtraction to the bucs. But defining folks as being a "real fan" is beyond silly.

Going out of your way to Boo him is even worse than being a mark and asking for his autograph.

Oh, I don't know about that - I don't but some folks enjoy meeting the players and having something to show the meeting for their collection.  Beats calling him names on a website to most I suspect.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

NYJ EcKo151

Rookie

#42 : June 24, 2007, 10:20:44 AM

OKay...They've been selling pretty good and we're all looking forward to him signing at our Citrus Park Sports Fanattic.

All of his proceeds will benefit his Jeff Pass It on Foundation...Helps kids with cancer and other major diseases, it's honestly a great cause and Garcia pockets NONE of this, I respect the guy.

I'm not even a Bucs fan but I will be donating the $20 for a class guy...

Remember it's July 21st is the signing! 300 is the maximum!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#43 : June 25, 2007, 10:47:40 AM

This might sound crazy.   But I'd love to print this out and have him sign it for me so I could frame it and put it on my wall.

NYJ EcKo151

Rookie

#44 : June 26, 2007, 11:57:15 AM

This might sound crazy.   But I'd love to print this out and have him sign it for me so I could frame it and put it on my wall.

I'm pretty amazed at the reaction of some...I don't think Garcia is in his Pro-Bowl days, but he is a good QB. The Bucs made a good pickup with him and the season rests with him, NOT the defense for a change...

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Meet Jeff Garcia July 21st @ Citrus Park Mall « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools