Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Meet Jeff Garcia July 21st @ Citrus Park Mall « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

T

Hall of Famer

#75 : July 22, 2007, 10:50:41 AM

We had a great turnout for the Jeff Garcia signing. He must have signed his name over 400 times. The real treat was meeting Carmella, who came there the last 10 minutes of the signing as the crowd was thinning out. She's a real sweet girl and Jeff is one lucky man.
I guess that's what I get for going there early.Would've been nice to see her,I saw Roxanne Wilder leaving the store right before they let the fans in,she's pretty cute in person also.Glad it was such a good turn out,just makes me more excited for the season to start.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#76 : July 22, 2007, 11:04:40 AM

Sounds like it was fun.

Sigh.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#77 : July 22, 2007, 07:22:10 PM

Come meet Kim for yourself in Orlando, JavaBuc.

I'd like to meet up with you guys in Orlando.   I've only met the infamous MJS and son, I'd like to meet the rest as well.    We'll see if I can swing through there at that time.   However, it's not looking good at this point.    While I would be honored to meet Kim, I'm not one of those guys who go around chasing married women.   I do appreciate beauty though and wouldn't mind seeing her picture.   Hopefully you guys take some good pictures at the get together if I'm not able to make it.     

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#78 : July 22, 2007, 09:21:03 PM

We had a great turnout for the Jeff Garcia signing. He must have signed his name over 400 times. The real treat was meeting Carmella, who came there the last 10 minutes of the signing as the crowd was thinning out. She's a real sweet girl and Jeff is one lucky man.

DAMN IT TO HELL!!!! Sucks to live so far away sometimes. Spent the weekend at the family reunion -- always fun -- but meeting Carmella would have tempted me to skip the family thing this year.
So where are the pics of Carmella?????
Give subscribers what they want Scott and Jim!

NYJ EcKo151

Rookie

#79 : July 23, 2007, 06:15:02 PM

He was very nice...My brother said to him..."Good luck this year, just don't do it to my Giants anymore." Jeff laughed and signed the two 49ers helmets...

Good stuff, sounds like it was a great turnout.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Meet Jeff Garcia July 21st @ Citrus Park Mall « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools