Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looking to Split 2/3 Season Tix « previous next »
Page: 1

tbbucs78

Second String

: June 11, 2007, 11:20:05 PM

After 5 years of waiting my number finally came up for season tickets this week ;D.... Unfortunately, since I live in New Jersey and will be going off to college this year, it will be very difficult for me to attend every game.  Not to mention the amount of money each trip will cost.

We still havent decided whether to get 2 or 3 tickets, so either way works.  I would like to go to about 2 games (plus any potential playoff games), which leaves 6 regular season games and the 2 preseason games.  I would split the tickets at face value, which is roughly 70 dollars a ticket.  The tickets are in the 300 level, but would likely be in the first 10 rows. 

I think this would be a great oppurtunity for someone who lives in the Tampa area, and there's defintely  long-term potential.  This would also be a big help to me personally, because I doubt I could afford the tickets without splitting them.  If you have any interest, please email me at sbbaseball3@yahoo.com.  Thanks a lot.     
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Looking to Split 2/3 Season Tix « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools