Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please no public humiliation tonight « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: November 13, 2006, 11:38:40 AM

tonight we redeem ourselves!!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 13, 2006, 11:16:18 AM

Don't get me wrong, I'll watch until the bitter end. We'll see how the boys play, it'll be interesting.

If Grads plays well they'll be all over his nuts.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 13, 2006, 11:09:18 AM

I'll watch. It's Monday Night Football. I can remember sitting in front of the television in my pajamas watching the first Monday Night game in '70; Jets @ Browns. I was seven. My dad let me stay up and watch the game. In turn, I now let my kids stay up and watch if the Bucs play.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 13, 2006, 11:02:21 AM

Even if it is ugly I will still be watching.  :P

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2006, 11:00:16 AM

Whenever the Bucs have been on Monday Night Football in the past, we've let our kids stay up late to watch the game. It's the Bucs. It's Monday Night. At school the next day; they can say they were able to stay up and watch them. Tonight, we might be tucking them in around halftime.  ;D

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 13, 2006, 10:44:40 AM

Ughhh, it could get ugly.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#6 : November 13, 2006, 10:35:23 AM

Just hope the Kitties don't spank our bare butts on National TV tonight.  Just have a bad feeling, but I had the same feeling before the Philly game and we won.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#7 : November 13, 2006, 12:43:14 PM

If the DB's play like last week, Steve Smith may score 5 or 6 TD's.  Smith vs Cox, oh i'm gonna be sick, real sick.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 13, 2006, 12:50:11 PM

I have faith the Bucs will give us their best shot tonight. It may not be enough...but hopefully we will continue to see progression in this young team. At this point, I'm not worried about wins. I want to see a little more from Bruce, the o-line, Caddy. I want to see the young guys on the D (Ruud, Will Allen, D White) get better.

If we win the game, great! But no matter what, let's see progress!

#9 : November 13, 2006, 12:51:35 PM

Please no public humiliation tonight

I echo that sentiment.

#10 : November 13, 2006, 12:53:34 PM

I have faith the Bucs will give us their best shot tonight. It may not be enough...but hopefully we will continue to see progression in this young team. At this point, I'm not worried about wins. I want to see a little more from Bruce, the o-line, Caddy. I want to see the young guys on the D (Ruud, Will Allen, D White) get better.

If we win the game, great! But no matter what, let's see progress!

Progress? Where?

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 13, 2006, 12:56:55 PM

if you think Carolina won't try and run the ball down our throats as hurting as we are on the DL, you are crazy...  Expect a heapin' helpin' of runs, RIGHT AT US! 

This game could be severely ugly, or, the bucs could surprise us like the Philly game...

We shall see...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#12 : November 13, 2006, 01:02:46 PM

McCown is going to save the day...er night.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 13, 2006, 01:08:54 PM

McCown is going to save the day...er night.

I hope it doesn't come down to that...

If he has to come in to save the game at some point after all his time off, we are screwed!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 13, 2006, 01:13:57 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'll watch until the bitter end. We'll see how the boys play, it'll be interesting.

If Grads plays well they'll be all over his nuts.

It is gonna be painful to try and listen to the idiot crew try and pimp this game.

Can we all agree than Kornheiser stinks on ice and that what LT did to Theisman isn't nearly punishment enough for what he does to our ears each week?

I think Tony with a different ex-player would be fine. It's when you have the lethal combination of Joe T and Tony that makes it hurt inside.
Joe has to have all the attention while Tony just tries to stay above water.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Please no public humiliation tonight « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools