Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Plummer on the Madden 08 Roster? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#15 : June 23, 2007, 12:18:25 AM

i want both here.... i have no faith in Simms.

Same with me. There can never be too many good QBs on a team.
We don't have one now.. one more crap QB isn't going to make a difference.

Serious question.... what exactly would make you happy?
A true franchise QB, not a washed up old man, not a QB that got benched in favor of a rook, not a rag arm and not a guy that get's every 3rd pass batted down.. ohh and a legitimate offensive system.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#16 : June 23, 2007, 02:48:51 AM

A true franchise QB, not a washed up old man, not a QB that got benched in favor of a rook, not a rag arm and not a guy that get's every 3rd pass batted down.. ohh and a legitimate offensive system.

Well honestly aside from a hand select few.....who is there?

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Carson Palmer, Marc Bulger, Matt Hasselbeck, Donovan McNabb, and Drew Brees will remain with their respected teams....

So who does that leave?  Jeff Garcia? Byron Leftwich? David Carr? Daunte Culpepper?

You have to step in dog **CENSORED** to find a good franchise Qb....and the Bucs may do that in next years draft....but for now...be happy with Garcia..

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 23, 2007, 09:28:09 AM

Well honestly aside from a hand select few.....who is there?

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Carson Palmer, Marc Bulger, Matt Hasselbeck, Donovan McNabb, and Drew Brees will remain with their respected teams....

So who does that leave?  Jeff Garcia? Byron Leftwich? David Carr? Daunte Culpepper?

You have to step in dog crap to find a good franchise Qb....and the Bucs may do that in next years draft....but for now...be happy with Garcia..
Nahh I'm not happy with mediocrity.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#18 : June 23, 2007, 02:29:42 PM

What do you suggest we do then?

Badabingnrt

Starter

#19 : June 23, 2007, 02:49:36 PM

exactly....he must'n be edgu-micated....

If everybody had a great QB then you wouldn't see shutouts or NFC probowl voters having trouble finding worthy QBs to have to be forced to throw Tony Romo in there.....

And I dont know why you care?  You wouldn't like if any QB was here.  The QB gets a majority of the blame...and you would hate Peyton Manning due to his "Hellen Keller" like play in the playoffs..

In 2002, we won on Defense and a decent offense.  We had Brad Johnson.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 23, 2007, 09:58:47 PM

If everybody had a great QB then you wouldn't see shutouts or NFC probowl voters having trouble finding worthy QBs to have to be forced to throw Tony Romo in there.....

And I dont know why you care?  You wouldn't like if any QB was here.  The QB gets a majority of the blame...and you would hate Peyton Manning due to his "Hellen Keller" like play in the playoffs..

In 2002, we won on Defense and a decent offense.  We had Brad Johnson.
So because I want a true franchise QB, I am stupid.. Wow you guys sure are being pretty petty and quite pathetic with your excuses as to why our coach can't judge talent.

#21 : June 24, 2007, 12:52:34 AM

A true franchise QB

don't we all?

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#22 : June 24, 2007, 12:58:26 AM

I've been waiting on a franchise quarterback my whole life, but right now, I don't really see one available.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#23 : June 24, 2007, 01:00:27 AM

A true franchise QB

don't we all?
One would think... but some are ok with wheeling in 38 year old QB's for one year and moving onto the next old QB.

#24 : June 24, 2007, 01:05:26 AM

i definitely prefer Garcia over Simms but would've loved to see Quinn sit behind Garcia for a year.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#25 : June 24, 2007, 11:11:08 AM

I love how ya'll took another lame Madden question [which should be in PIRATES COVE] and made into yet another QB debate.

Badabingnrt

Starter

#26 : June 24, 2007, 01:44:59 PM

And I dont know why you care? You wouldn't like if any QB was here. The QB gets a majority of the blame...and you would hate Peyton Manning due to his "Hellen Keller" like play in the playoffs..

In 2002, we won on Defense and a decent offense. We had Brad Johnson.
So because I want a true franchise QB, I am stupid.. Wow you guys sure are being pretty petty and quite pathetic with your excuses as to why our coach can't judge talent.

Who do you want him to sign?

Last off-season we thought we had our franchise QB in Simms.  Remember he did decent in his stint as starter in 05.  So thats why we didn't go after Brees or Culpepper last off-season because we thought Simms was the answer.

This off-season, Garcia and Plummer were literally the best QBs available.

Franchise Qbs dont go on trees.  That is why I'm so called, calling you "Stupid"

And I'd much rather have Gaines Adams at 4...then the considred Brady Quinn who dropped all the way to 22...

#27 : June 24, 2007, 03:44:47 PM

And I'd much rather have Gaines Adams at 4...then the considred Brady Quinn who dropped all the way to 22...

Not me!!!!

#28 : June 24, 2007, 06:34:19 PM

I think he will either be not on the game or a free agent

#29 : June 24, 2007, 06:34:54 PM

and if he is on the team I will release him
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Plummer on the Madden 08 Roster? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools