Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen is crazy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

#15 : June 24, 2007, 12:06:24 AM

Who the heck photoshopped Mathew in and why?? And having never met Karen I am not 100% sure, but I am willing to say that I am about 99% sure that is not her in that pic based on what I have read and heard about her on here and on the radio.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 24, 2007, 11:07:25 PM

Its one of the Real World episodes, when Chads dad gets shanked, omg too funny. I need to find it so you can check it out

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#17 : June 24, 2007, 12:21:49 AM

I could be totally wrong, but this is how I have pictured Karen to be or look like this whole time.  :o

#18 : June 24, 2007, 12:31:10 AM

Who the heck photoshopped Mathew in and why?? And having never met Karen I am not 100% sure, but I am willing to say that I am about 99% sure that is not her in that pic based on what I have read and heard about her on here and on the radio.

You can be 100% sure that that isn't her.

#19 : June 24, 2007, 12:34:37 AM

I just heard her on the radio a few times and thought she sounded like the psychic lady from Poltergeist, so maybe that is why her image pops into my head trying to picture Karen. Also, if you are a cute blonde in your 30's why in the world would you be trying to chase after young 18-19 year old dudes on the net, and then sending them threatning e-mails when or if they reject you??  ???

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 24, 2007, 02:25:34 AM

I could be totally wrong, but this is how I have pictured Karen to be or look like this whole time.  :o

Oh no you diint! LOL!

Ether - you warned me about her man - she was a trip. So when you say Banned - does that mean no more "guest" or "freebird" as well...?

You had to have made a pretty stout impression if you get an entire thread bashing you!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : June 24, 2007, 02:31:08 AM

Poltergeist was a great flick.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#22 : June 24, 2007, 04:15:19 AM

JavaBuc,

I once thought Karen was Spencergirl. She pretty much lived on the board and had no life.

Wonder what ever happened to her.

gruber

Pro Bowler

#23 : June 24, 2007, 07:44:37 AM

I personally like Karen and never had a problem with her. I had no idea about her threatening people.But if that picture is her I'm looking her up when I get to training camp. Did'nt someone on this board go to highschool with her?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#24 : June 24, 2007, 09:44:09 AM

That's not her.

And I feel sorry for the poor girl in that picture.  If anyone sees her on the streets they are going to associate her with the craziness that is Karen. 

I'm more likely to believe Karen was the other girl in that picture than the blonde, if anything.

#25 : June 24, 2007, 10:20:37 AM

Well until anyone produces something different this is the image I will always have of her.  ;)

gruber

Pro Bowler

#26 : June 24, 2007, 11:10:45 AM

Im going along with Chrispy on this.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 24, 2007, 12:19:01 PM

I personally like Karen and never had a problem with her. I had no idea about her threatening people.But if that picture is her I'm looking her up when I get to training camp. Did'nt someone on this board go to highschool with her?

Gruber - I have to admit, I never had a problem with her on the boards. We disagreed on several (most) topics, but it never got out of hand. I do feel sorry for her. The crazy tag stems from her search for a soul mate on these boards.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

#28 : June 24, 2007, 12:28:19 PM

For the record I too don't hate Karen in any way shape or form, and I am hoping that all the "crazy" stories I have read just aren't true.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#29 : June 24, 2007, 12:43:56 PM

For the record I too don't hate Karen in any way shape or form, and I am hoping that all the "crazy" stories I have read just aren't true.

Me too.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen is crazy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools