Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen is crazy « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #60 : June 25, 2007, 02:00:15 AM »

A psycho sticking up for a psycho? 

I guess that doesn't surprise me.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

« #61 : June 25, 2007, 02:18:11 AM »

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2795940

here is the link to the vid Buc Buckeye

Fresh that is TOO hilarious, it does remind me of this thread - thanks for the link !

Incomparable sig by Incognito

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #62 : June 25, 2007, 04:14:20 AM »

Yeah, the mob rules mentality tends to read its ugly head on this board from time to
time.

mjpwooo

Pro Bowler

« #63 : June 25, 2007, 07:54:10 AM »

Until I see actual proof that she stalked, hunted, or harrassed other posters, I'll just believe it to be rumor, nasty rumors with the sole purpose of hurting a fellow bucs fans integrity.

You want me to send you the email, or just paste it?  I posted it in another thread that's long gone.  I think half a dozen others could do the same.  To her credit, Karen apologized for emailing that to my personal email, and I actually tried to help her out (made some suggestions to lessen the baiting she got).  I guess it didn't work.

« #64 : June 25, 2007, 09:34:11 AM »

half of the problems Karen had on this board were because she was constantly baited and teased by some regs.

Yeah. And, of course, Karen herself was totally blameless and that's why the same thing keeps happening to her over and over on every board she visits.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #65 : June 25, 2007, 09:35:26 AM »

You can believe what you want, but Karen deserves every ounce of what she got and then probably some more after that.

If you go around telling people you slept with several posters on a MB you have never even met, that's psycho.  And that's just the start.  Say one of those posters was married and his wife saw those posts/emails of her boasting of sexual relationships, then what?  She is potentially damaging someone's personal life and for what reason?  She's a nut case and probably needs some real help.  

Technically this thread isn't  bashing any poster because there is no poster with the username Karen on these boards.  There used to be one but she was banned.  I'm not sure how you personally attack someone who doesn't (and isn't  supposed to) exist on these boards.  Karen shouldn't be reading or posting on these boards in the first place.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #66 : June 25, 2007, 09:36:22 AM »

I think she was simply an anti-Grudenista. She didn't understand why we had to get rid of our older "superstars" (Lynch, Sapp, and most recently Quarles) and blamed Gruden and Allen for it - you know like a few other "additions" from the TBBB (I'm thinking ImAWalkingCorpse).
I love it.. I am in your head.

I've never understood that phrase "I'm in your head".    I would hope that every user on here is in everyone's head (or more specifically brain).   That is, unless you have problems with your memory.   There are very few people who are totally anti Gruden on here.   Corpse, you are one of them.  Maybe not the worst one, but definitely one.   And off the top of my head, you are the only one I can think of who came directly from tbbb using the same username.   So I guess you are "in my head" as well.   LOL!   That's not really saying much though since every user here is in my head.   The episode of My Name is Earl I saw last night is in my head.    What I had for dinner last night is in my head.   The waitress who took my order at the sports bar last night is in my head.   The girl I had sex with in the afternoon is in my head.   The guy who just knocked on my door and delivered my dry cleaning is in my head.   The car I drove when I was a teenager is in my head.   The bird that was flying by us at the beach when we went a couple of months ago is in my head.   etc etc etc.   
Java.. what it means is that he mentions my name in a thread about another poster. This thread was about her.. not me. Yet he couldn't help but bring me up.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #67 : June 25, 2007, 10:05:03 AM »

half of the problems Karen had on this board were because she was constantly baited and teased by some regs.

Yeah. And, of course, Karen herself was totally blameless and that's why the same thing keeps happening to her over and over on every board she visits.

that is why I said HALF of her problems were because of being baited, of course, the other half were her own doing.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #68 : June 25, 2007, 10:18:20 AM »

Karen brought everything upon herself.  All of her problems were directly related to her lying and harassing behavior towards MANY people.  Emails, phone calls, stalking, etc.  Bragging of sexual encounters with people on a MB you never met.  I truly believe that woman needs help.  That's just not normal.

PRPatrol

Second String
« #69 : June 25, 2007, 11:03:28 AM »

Ray - You've been suspended from the PewterReport.com message boards for 14 days for a. calling out another person on the board and b. personally attacking another poster and attempting to bate them into a name-calling contest. This topic has been locked. While it's inappropriate, it will remain up so other posters can get a better understanding of what is and is not tolerated on these boards.
  Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Karen is crazy « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools