Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden Gets Fired if.. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#330 : October 29, 2007, 05:18:49 PM

I don't know how many times I have to say it, I think it's hillarious when the only response you can come up with is name calling. I have been saying that we still stunk and you guys couldn't take your blinders off and now all you can come up with is names. What happened to your perfect team? All you can do is bash me because I tell it like it is. Maybe you should start rooting for the Buccaneers instead of the Grudeneers. Here's the rest of the schedule's win/loss records so we can assume we lose to the .500 or better teams and beat the .499 and below teams according to your logic...

Arizona-(3-4)
BYE
@Atlanta-(1-6)
Washington-(4-3)
@New Orleans-(3-4)
@Houston-(3-5)
Atlanta-(1-6)
@San Francisco-(2-5)
Carolina-(4-3)

Right now with our opponents W/L records according to your logic we should go 6-2 the rest of the way making our final record 10-6 which should guarantee a playoff spot. If we don't make this record and the playoffs do you think this administration deserves an extension or a spot in free agency??? I'll give you 9-7 and one more year but there's no excuse for 8-8 or worse IMO and it's time for them to hit the road.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#331 : October 29, 2007, 05:25:25 PM

The only game we were completely out of was the Indy game - and we weren't out of that one until the 3rd quarter - that should tell you where we are.
Buc.. bad teams lose games like we did this week and last week.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#332 : October 29, 2007, 06:02:25 PM

Don't agree ghost - we are not a bad team. We are competing with an inferior team. The entire NFC is a shambles this year, many teams are missing there starting QB, somehow we've kept ours upright - for the most part.

The Redskins were destroyed this week 52-0 - they had a winning record and all felt they should be able to slow down New England enough to keep it competitive.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#333 : October 29, 2007, 06:07:33 PM

it was 52-7, Buckeye.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#334 : October 29, 2007, 06:16:17 PM

Sorry, you're right, how could I forget the 7 ! Shame on me!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#335 : October 29, 2007, 06:17:17 PM

I'm not even a 'Skins fan!

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#336 : October 29, 2007, 06:30:00 PM

Point is anyting can happen in the NFC - don't be too quick to write off the Bucs. With the team we have we're in it till the end.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#337 : October 29, 2007, 06:30:38 PM

I agree.

Bucfanut

Starter

#338 : October 29, 2007, 07:16:29 PM

I gave you my opinion (9-7 or better + a playoff win and they stay; 1st round exit, possible, maybe  even LIKELY they get fired, anything less, they get fired); what more did you want?Everyone else gave an opinion too. What are you crying about? As for your ridiculous logic, who said they were a perfect team? Nobody. That's you spinning things again. Of course everyone knows that if the Bucs had won the last 2? You'd be on here making excuses like you do every Bucs win; but when you ask whose to blame for the loss, you criticize people for making excuse? LMAO; check the title of that thread, the only answer that would suffice under your "logic" then as non-excuse making would be "Jacksonville was just better". And oh, you're upset about the name calling? Well, you asked for opinions; many of us just decided to add FACT to our opinions...the FACT being that irregardless of where the Bucs end up, you will always be a worthless pile of horse manure.

blitz

Pro Bowler
#339 : October 29, 2007, 08:33:16 PM

The stadiums full, the team is competitive despite a ton of injuries,  and a division title is close at hand. 

Only a fool of an owner would punt. 

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#340 : October 29, 2007, 09:39:40 PM

Nice post blitz. Simple and to the point. So long as they do win.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#341 : October 29, 2007, 09:41:13 PM

Something tells me if We dont win at least one playoff game.. the stadium won't be near as full next year. Unless of course people just accept mediocrity... like alot of folks have in Kansas City.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#342 : October 29, 2007, 09:48:04 PM

Per blitz's post - don't think that's a requirement ghost.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#343 : October 29, 2007, 10:33:00 PM

They'll punt if we don't win this pathetic division. Raise your hand if you think we'll win a playoff game this year...

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#344 : October 30, 2007, 10:31:08 AM

They'll punt if we don't win this pathetic division. Raise your hand if you think we'll win a playoff game this year...

stop hatin bornabuc. We all know you want the bucs to lose this year. All we need to do is look at every post you have done this year. Dont try and say different. This team is better than you think even with the injuries we have. I think they will prove that with the rest of the season. Your opinions dont matter anymore how negative you are every week. Just go post on Buccaneers.com where the rest of the negative posters go. Im sick of your I told you so posts everytime the bucs lose. Just go elsewhere we dont care about your posts or opinions here anymore.
Page: 1 ... 21 22 23
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden Gets Fired if.. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools