Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Benoit & his family found dead??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

« #15 : June 26, 2007, 12:34:36 PM »

WWE would not pay tribute to a family murderer.

Wow! Looks like I was wrong. WWE has taken down all tributes to Chris from their website, removed all his merchandise from their online store and removed his name from match listings on their DVDs in their store.
While the police haven't publicly stated what happened, it's apparent that WWE has learned of the results, as last night he was deemed a hero and now all references are gone.

I'm sure had WWE known the circumstances, the tribute show last night would not have aired.

HeyTampaBay

Starter

« #16 : June 26, 2007, 12:40:48 PM »

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/

That site has some more details on the murder-suicide (as it is being deemed now). I'm not sure of the legitimacy of the stories but they report that apparently Benoit strangled his wife, smothered his son, and then hung himself.

Really, really strange. I wonder what happened to the man? It's quite disturbing..

« #17 : June 26, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »

Something made him snap, but good God man....

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #18 : June 26, 2007, 01:41:19 PM »

possible "roid" rage???

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10136

what do you think about steroids now ether?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #19 : June 26, 2007, 01:46:58 PM »

possible "roid" rage???

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688?MSNHPHCP>1=10136

Let's not jump the gun, Turbo.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #20 : June 26, 2007, 01:59:02 PM »

Remember that woman who killed her kids as she let the car roll into the water?

Roid rage? Obviously not.

Yes, let's  not jump to conclusions. Although, it's a possibility.

Supposedly, there are "bizarre" details that have yet to be released.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/fayette/stories/2007/06/25/0625benoit.html

"The details, when they come out, are going to prove a little bizarre," Fayette County
District Attorney Scott Ballard said Tuesday.

Police also revealed Tuesday that a text message was sent from Chris Benoit's cellphone.

Fayette Sheriff's Lt. Tommy Pope said the message was sent at 4:30 a.m. Saturday, but he decline
to disclose the message's content or recipient.

Benoit's employer, World Wrestling Entertainment, said on its Website Tuesday that Benoit had sent
"several curious text messages" to friends, but police on Tuesday said they had identified only the one.

« #21 : June 26, 2007, 02:13:55 PM »

possible "roid" rage???

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/6960688?MSNHPHCP&GT1=10136

I think you're reaching here, considering that
1. Not everyone on roids kills their family or commits any violence
and
2. Not everyone who kill people use roids.

Trying to paint me as a supporter of this de**CENSORED**able act is really weak considering that my statement were in pro sports I can see the motive for taking steroids.

spartan

Hall of Famer
« #22 : June 26, 2007, 02:14:09 PM »

There are certain situations where, I guess, I could kinda understand a man going beserk on his wife. Not that I condone even so much as hitting a woman, but, for example, he came home and found his wife in bed with someone else,  I would somewhat understand if he lost it. But why the kid? I simply cannot understand people who do that and could never, ever do that to anybody elses kid let alone my own.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

« #23 : June 26, 2007, 02:54:26 PM »

I was wrong too. What drives someone to do that to their family? Hope theres a special place in hell for a guy like him

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #24 : June 26, 2007, 02:58:32 PM »

He obviously had some serious mental issues.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #25 : June 26, 2007, 02:59:00 PM »

There are so many psychiatric disorders (hallucinations/delusions/psychotic episodes/major depression) that cause people to loose all sensibility and do this stuff.  Usually people show symptoms of these psych problems early on and get help.  Don't follow WWE, but recognize the wrestler's name.  Hard to believe this could happen.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #26 : June 26, 2007, 03:00:15 PM »

If he was sending strange messages at 4:30 AM on Saturday, why did it take until Monday for someone to go check things out?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #27 : June 26, 2007, 03:24:09 PM »

What is with people these days? Here in Illinois we're dealing with a guy who was just charged with 4 murders -- his wife and 3 kids ages 12-8. He also was shot in the leg and claimed they were on the way to Missouri and stopped on I-55 to adjust the storage carrier on the top of the car. That's when he claimed his wife shot him. Forensic tests revealed no powder residue on her hands, however, and undercover state police arrested him just hours before the funerals were going to start.
No idea why people do this. Truly sad situation all around.

« #28 : June 26, 2007, 03:45:48 PM »

It looks like the real deal and it's very tragic, and I am willing to bet it was a murder/suicide possibly brought on by roid rage and jealousy over something. :(

Like I was saying..........  ::)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #29 : June 26, 2007, 04:49:53 PM »

It looks like the real deal and it's very tragic, and I am willing to bet it was a murder/suicide possibly brought on by roid rage and jealousy over something. :(

Like I was saying.......... ::)

lol

you ought to be a cop chrispy...

8)

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Benoit & his family found dead??? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools