Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Benoit & his family found dead??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

« #30 : June 26, 2007, 04:52:11 PM »

It looks like the real deal and it's very tragic, and I am willing to bet it was a murder/suicide possibly brought on by roid rage and jealousy over something. :(

Like I was saying.......... ::)

lol

you ought to be a cop chrispy...

8)

So he could murder his pregnant girlfriend?

Damn badge rage.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #31 : June 26, 2007, 05:33:15 PM »

I also wonder how much those concussions could have had to do with it and if there was any psychological damage from said concussions.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #32 : June 26, 2007, 05:36:41 PM »

let's face it, guys who do that for a living are a little off to begin with, add in roids, ego, and fame and you have the chance of a guy doing some messed up things.  Too bad it had to involve an innocent child though, THAT is the most tragic part of all of this.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #33 : June 26, 2007, 05:38:07 PM »

It looks like the real deal and it's very tragic, and I am willing to bet it was a murder/suicide possibly brought on by roid rage and jealousy over something. :(

Like I was saying.......... ::)

lol

you ought to be a cop chrispy...

8)

So he could murder his pregnant girlfriend?

Damn badge rage.

that is baiting ether...

:-

no need for that crap.

:(

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« #34 : June 26, 2007, 06:51:04 PM »

Them steroids made him snap like that. But thats really sad

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

« #35 : June 26, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »

And you take a guy that strong raging over something he felt was worth dying for, and sadly his family didn't stand a chance. :(

« #36 : June 26, 2007, 07:25:16 PM »

Damn this is sad.

« #37 : June 26, 2007, 08:09:59 PM »

From WWE.com

STAMFORD, Conn., June 26, 2007 – World Wrestling Entertainment is stunned and saddened by the details released by local authorities concerning the double homicide-suicide involving Chris Benoit, his wife, Nancy, and his son, Daniel.

However, WWE is concerned with the sensationalistic reporting and speculation being undertaken by some members of the media following the press conference held by the Fayette County Sheriff’s Department and the District Attorney. During the press conference, the investigating authorities made the following points, all of which run contrary to the media speculation that "roid rage" was a factor in the senseless murders and suicide:

1. The authorities stated that all drugs found in the house were believed to be legal prescriptions.

2. Steroids were not, and could not, be related to the cause of death (asphyxiation). Authorities had no factual basis to speculate as to Benoit’s state of mind, and rightly did not do so.

3. Toxicology tests have not even been completed, so there is no current evidence that Benoit even had steroids or any other substance in his body. In that regard, on the last test done on Benoit by WWE's independently administered drug testing program, done on April 10, 2007, Benoit tested negative.

4. The physical findings announced by authorities indicate deliberation, not rage. The wife's feet and hands were bound and she was asphyxiated, not beaten to death. By the account of the authorities, there were substantial periods of time between the death of the wife and the death of the son, again suggesting deliberate thought, not rage. The presence of a Bible by each is also not an act of rage.

5. WWE strongly suggests that it is entirely wrong for speculators to suggest that steroids had anything to do with these senseless acts, especially when the authorities plainly stated there is no evidence that Benoit had steroids in his body, pending the toxicological reports, and that they had no evidence at this time as to the motive for these acts.

WWE is continuing to monitor the ongoing investigation being conducted by local authorities.

-----

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« #38 : June 26, 2007, 08:57:10 PM »

Roids had to be in his body to make him very mad.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

« #39 : June 26, 2007, 09:30:08 PM »

I don't know, he put the bibles by their bodies and killed himself shortly after, seems like he had remorse, that or he's in a cult...or bat crazy.

« #40 : June 26, 2007, 09:38:09 PM »

Roids had to be in his body to make him very mad.

u jokin rite?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #41 : June 26, 2007, 09:38:36 PM »

depression is an effect of steroid as well.  and maybe the WWE should monitor themselves and leave the investigating to the cops and the reporting to the news agencies.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #42 : June 27, 2007, 06:01:59 AM »

It's almost as if the WWE press release was defending steroids. What a joke.

coolhandluke

Starter

« #43 : June 27, 2007, 06:41:20 AM »

They found Steroids in his House. WWE having a tribute for a murderer..Now that is CLASS!!!

[banghead] [banghead]

kapmorg

Starter
« #44 : June 27, 2007, 07:46:28 AM »

Apparently this guy also had the where-with-all afterwards to continually text message friends and neighbors his address and to purposely open the doors to the house to let the pets out.  Obviously he was hoping that someone would come to the house and discover what had happened, sooner rather than later.  This act of text messaging his address over and over doesn't sound like a "roid-rage" to me.  Sounds as if he was clearly thinking ahead to the eventual discovery of this heinous act.

Also, the steroids found in the house apparently had a prescription and may not have been for him.  The family was concerned for the son being undersized and was giving him growth hormones to attempt to compensate for the 7 year old's under-sized stature.

I can see with all the talk today about steroids how many (including myself initially)could jump to conclusions concerning the role steroids played in this double murder-suicide.  Several other wrestlers (especially now deceased ones)have been linked to steroids recently too.  However, this simply could have been a premeditated act of a very sick and troubled minded man. 

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Chris Benoit & his family found dead??? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools