Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski v. Simms When They Miss « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #45 : November 04, 2006, 08:56:52 AM »

I think Gradkowski explodes this week.

What, like spontaneous combustion ??? that will be fun to watch. ;D
I think Chucky's head explodes.

I think it has been close to exploding on many occasions.   :o

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #46 : November 04, 2006, 08:59:07 AM »

When you said "He would almost certainly be starting now if he hadn’t blown his knee", do you mean he would've beat out Simms?

That in turn means that he would've beat out Grads, which lends itself to the theory that once McCown comes back, Grads is done...
When you said "He would almost certainly be starting now if he hadn’t blown his knee", do you mean he would've beat out Simms?

That in turn means that he would've beat out Grads, which lends itself to the theory that once McCown comes back, Grads is done...

spin... spin... spin...

Not true becuase players that lose their jobs due to injury do not have a job with Gruden.  When Simms returned Griese was still holding onto the job and Simms only played the last game.  Gruden was reluctant to even let him start that last game but Griese was hurt.  :o :o :o

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #47 : November 04, 2006, 04:06:32 PM »

Totally irrelevant stats after 4 games.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gradkowski v. Simms When They Miss « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools