Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got the call for Season Tickets - Tell me what you think of my options? « previous next »
Page: 1

pheenix11

Practice Squad

: June 27, 2007, 08:34:30 AM

I got the call (or rather an email) the other day for season tickets.  I was suprised because they told me I was around 12,000 on the list a few months ago.  Anyways it seems that all they have left for the West Side is Section 302, Row DD, Seats 1 & 2.  So basically the top row against the ledge in the corner.  These seem like they could be the worst seats in the stadium, except for maybe the same ones on the East Side. 

They are $600 per seat but what I don't get is why are some corner sections $600 and others are $450?  I wouldn't mind so much if they were on the aisle, a few rows closer or one of the cheaper sections but I wonder if I am getting ripped off?

Has anyone sat up in this area?  How is it?  I'm just afraid of getting these seats and being stuck there forever as my relocation requests get ignored.  What do you guys think?  Anyone have anything positive to say about these seats?

marley22

Practice Squad

#1 : July 02, 2007, 11:18:20 AM

My tickets are Section 303, Row DD, right on the aisle.   I actaully picked those on pick a seat day back in 99.  Plus, I get shade most of the game from the light tower..   I can stand if I want too, thats the reason I picked them.  Yes, they are high up, but you can see the whole field, etc etc.   
I got the call (or rather an email) the other day for season tickets.  I was suprised because they told me I was around 12,000 on the list a few months ago.  Anyways it seems that all they have left for the West Side is Section 302, Row DD, Seats 1 & 2.  So basically the top row against the ledge in the corner.  These seem like they could be the worst seats in the stadium, except for maybe the same ones on the East Side. 

They are $600 per seat but what I don't get is why are some corner sections $600 and others are $450?  I wouldn't mind so much if they were on the aisle, a few rows closer or one of the cheaper sections but I wonder if I am getting ripped off?

Has anyone sat up in this area?  How is it?  I'm just afraid of getting these seats and being stuck there forever as my relocation requests get ignored.  What do you guys think? Anyone have anything positive to say about these seats?

pheenix11

Practice Squad

#2 : July 02, 2007, 12:00:53 PM

Yeah I didn't think of that.  You can stand and stretch anytime you want.  Can you see over the back wall?

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#3 : July 06, 2007, 09:34:52 PM

311 DD, back row is great, you can stand and stretch all game and not have to worry about it. If you stand on tip toe you can see over the back wall but there isnt much to see ...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 09, 2007, 06:25:54 AM

I agree that the back row is the best one if you are in the nose bleed area.   

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 09, 2007, 09:59:51 PM

Mine are way up in the corner too. It was all I could afford at the time and most of the better
sections were taken any way. When I lived in Tampa and to the games, I enjoyed the seats.
All I cared about was being in the stadium and feeling the electricity.

If I had the choice and $$$, I would have taken 50 yard line, 20 rows up. But I was happy
with what I had.

I'm selling mine again this year because of my living in LA now.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : July 15, 2007, 12:34:33 AM

Wow, you guys are inventing new and improved ways to justify your crappy seats. Denial?

swamphog

Practice Squad

#7 : July 21, 2007, 10:47:39 PM

$450 are family no beer, wine or soon to be booze sections.

JD
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Got the call for Season Tickets - Tell me what you think of my options? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools