Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Troy Smith « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 04, 2006, 11:55:36 AM

Leonard in the second woudn't be bad at all. But because he is such a specimen, he might go in the first.

FBs rarely go in the first, so fingers crossed. ;D

The emergence of Rice has definitely caused Leonard's stock to slip a bit.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#46 : November 04, 2006, 11:59:28 AM

Leonard in the second woudn't be bad at all. But because he is such a specimen, he might go in the first.

Ray Rice is nice.  But once again, Leonard is his lead blocker, doesn't complain about it, and is an excellent receiver out of the backfield, with good speed (for a FB), and a team-first attitude.  Leonard in the second would be nice, but of course, given how much the Bucs use the FBs in the Bucs offense (aside from blocking duties), it would be a long shot for sure.  But he would be a nice blocker for Caddy, and that is for sure.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 04, 2006, 12:05:06 PM

Ray Rice is nice. But once again, Leonard is his lead blocker, doesn't complain about it, and is an excellent receiver out of the backfield, with good speed (for a FB), and a team-first attitude. Leonard in the second would be nice, but of course, given how much the Bucs use the FBs in the Bucs offense (aside from blocking duties), it would be a long shot for sure. But he would be a nice blocker for Caddy, and that is for sure.

I think it's obvious by my sig that I'd love to have a guy that many people are comparing to Alstott on our team.  But I agree with you that we probably would never use him to his potential, making the pick lose a little value for the Bucs.

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#48 : November 05, 2006, 08:04:21 AM

I like the rb from boise state, i think his name is johnson, does anyone know if he is coming out this year, im not sure if he is a junior or senior

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#49 : November 05, 2006, 09:00:20 AM

Troy did not look all that good in this last game.  :'(
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Troy Smith « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools