Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT NOW HIRING « previous next »
Page: 1 2

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

: November 02, 2006, 05:55:49 PM

Pewter Report is a source of news and commentary about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and considered the place for inside scoop and breaking news. Its monthly magazine along with its recently unveiled, top-notch website makes Pewter Report the number one media destination for breaking Bucs news year-round.

With 18 years of production under its belt, the team at Pewter Report is looking to take the company to the next level and reach a relatively untapped subscriber and advertising base. Teammates of the utmost standard are needed to attain this stage of the game, and the right Advertising Sales Manager is the one who will help us get there.

JOB TITLE:
Advertising Sales Manager

RESPONSIBILITIES:

This is a full-time position, which requires the following duties:

• Identifying and prospecting potential accounts
• Gaining substantial knowledge of our product and our subscriber base
• Locating decision-makers
• Researching company backgrounds and their advertising needs
• Having excellent communication and dialogue with clients via phone, email and face-to-face
• Setting up and attending meetings or business lunches/dinners with potential & current clients
• Meeting customers’ needs efficiently and closing accounts quickly to meet production deadlines
• Email and phone communication with other team members at Pewter Report
• Giving weekly feedback reports as to the progress of potential accounts

IDEAL CANDIDATES:
A person residing in the Tampa Bay area is a must. Face-to-face communication, as well as excellent written and phone communication skills are necessary in a potential candidate. This person must also be outgoing, confident, and a self-starter who is constantly seeking new business avenues. Our advertising sales manager must be organized and driven to succeed, and cannot be afraid to be the highest paid employee on staff.

Although not a necessity, someone who possesses interest in sports, particularly the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, is definitely preferred. Subscribers to Pewter Report will have a step above the competition as knowing the product is crucial to success in this position.

Someone with previous sales experience in the field of advertising is ideal, however, someone with a substantial sales background in other markets will be considered.

COMPENSATION:
This is a salaried position with generous commissions for collected sales, as well as benefits, including medical, dental, vision and 401K.

There is no limit as to the level of compensation achievable for this position. An aggressive and ambitious individual looking for the right career will be rewarded accordingly.

If you are interested in this full-time position please e-mail your resume' to sr@pewterreport.com

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 05, 2006, 09:22:43 AM

This is great news! ... there's a homeless guy that keeps sleeping in the bushes in front of my house and part of his lame story is he "can't find a job"  -  He may qualify ... I'll ask him ... hire him and I'll sign up for a lifetime membership LOL

#2 : November 05, 2006, 04:40:26 PM

This is great news! ... there's a homeless guy that keeps sleeping in the bushes in front of my house and part of his lame story is he "can't find a job" - He may qualify ... I'll ask him ... hire him and I'll sign up for a lifetime membership LOL
lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 05, 2006, 04:59:30 PM

Not funny at all.

#4 : November 05, 2006, 05:27:40 PM

Boid lighten up dont let the bucs Bad day effect you this much

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#5 : November 06, 2006, 02:13:40 AM

Hey Pewter,

Do you ever recruit designers? if so let me know, I'll forward you my resume.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#6 : November 06, 2006, 10:04:13 AM

Hey Pewter,

Do you ever recruit designers? if so let me know, I'll forward you my resume.

i would be interested as well!

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 06, 2006, 09:16:17 PM

Too bad I don't live in Tampa.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 08, 2006, 02:40:51 AM

You could move there for a hot job opportunity like this!    (if you can afford a place to live with real estate the way it is)

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#9 : November 08, 2006, 01:31:14 PM

You could move there for a hot job opportunity like this! (if you can afford a place to live with real estate the way it is)

Have you been across the country lately? My rent in Tampa is about as much as my HEATING last year in New England...

#10 : November 08, 2006, 09:55:43 PM

yea a design job would be nice with pewter report! i have publishing experience but mostly full color stuff not sure if i would like doing all that copy layout! lol...
but man great magazine layout whoever does it!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 09, 2006, 03:27:14 PM

Have you been across the country lately? My rent in Tampa is about as much as my HEATING last year in New England...

The average salary in New England is about double what it is in Tampa.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : November 13, 2006, 02:40:39 AM

Not enough homework in highschool!

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 12, 2006, 08:07:15 PM

You could move there for a hot job opportunity like this!    (if you can afford a place to live with real estate the way it is)

I'm only 15 :D

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 12, 2006, 10:16:46 PM

sure are a lot of teenagers posting on this site now...

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PEWTER REPORT NOW HIRING « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools