Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warren Sapp: He Raised the Bar « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#15 : June 30, 2007, 03:59:54 PM

Itchalot.....you know the bozo who always claims to be smarter than the other memebrs here......strikes again. Griese still on our roster?
Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.  There's no need for personal insults.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 30, 2007, 10:08:05 PM

First thing that comes to mind is pushing his friend under the bus to take the rap on the POT found in his car.

But then again maybe he needed to make money to put food on the table for the kids he has had out of wedlock!

was that necessary?

#17 : June 30, 2007, 10:20:40 PM

First thing that comes to mind is pushing his friend under the bus to take the rap on the POT found in his car.

Thats why you have them on the payroll.

HeyTampaBay

Starter

#18 : July 01, 2007, 08:05:01 PM

Can he ever be replaced?

No.

#19 : July 01, 2007, 08:06:44 PM

Thats why you have them on the payroll.
LOL!!! Excellent!

ABuccs is a natural at the writing business.

sma2680

Practice Squad

#20 : July 02, 2007, 12:00:20 AM

My all time favorite Buc, and the most important player to the team's rise from the ashes.  I will always remember the first home game in '97 in the new unis, against the 49ers where he single handedly took Rice and Young out of the game.  That was awesome.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#21 : July 02, 2007, 01:38:40 AM

My all time favorite Buc, and the most important player to the team's rise from the ashes.  I will always remember the first home game in '97 in the new unis, against the 49ers where he single handedly took Rice and Young out of the game.  That was awesome.
Derrick Brooks' knee took out Young.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 02, 2007, 01:59:03 AM

Derrick Brooks' knee took out Young.

Actually I believe that was Nickerson with the knee to Young's head.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#23 : July 02, 2007, 02:13:28 AM

Young Advised to Sit One Out

Published: September 4, 1997

STEVE YOUNG's latest concussion could keep him on the sideline this week.

Young sustained his third concussion in 10 months in the San Francisco 49ers' season-opening loss Sunday at Tampa Bay against the Buccaneers. After an examination on Tuesday, Young's neurologist recommended that the quarterback sit out Sunday's game at St. Louis against the Rams.

Young, who was kneed in the head by the Bucs linebacker HARDY NICKERSON in the second quarter, came back to play the final quarter against Tampa Bay and initially was listed as probable for the St. Louis game.

''I know this cannot continue and I can't keep getting hit in the head and continue to play football,'' Young said. ''But I still feel like I want to play and there's a lot of professional opinion that with rest, you can continue to play.''

You are correct Java.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 02, 2007, 07:04:07 AM

Damn, good research on that.   Hardy was a nasty dude when he was on the field.   I think he also got a 15 yard penalty for spitting in someone's face that game.   He wasn't playing around that day.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 02, 2007, 11:07:15 PM

Sapp is my absolute favorite Buc! I loved watching him disrupt game after game. Those were the days!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#26 : July 03, 2007, 09:11:22 AM

I'm not sure Sapp can be summed up with 1 word. He is 1 of those guys you love or hate depending on if he's on your team or not. I hated him at the U but loved him in Tampa. If there ever is another Sapp, I hope he ends up wearing Pewter.

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warren Sapp: He Raised the Bar « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools