Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: NEW SR's FAB FIVE IS UP « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: November 02, 2006, 10:53:50 PM

Just wanted to let our Pewter Insider subscribers know that a long-awaited SR's Fab Five has finally arrived. It's a 4,000-word doozy. Here's the teaser from the front page of PewterReport.com:

"Is Cadillac Williams really an elite back? Will Ellis Wyms be the starting under tackle next year? Why haven't the Bucs intercepted more passes? The answers to these questions plus the inside scoop on Jermaine Phillips, Mike Alstott, the Bucs defense and the mood in the Bucs locker room can be found in this edition of SR's Fab Five, the premier insider column on the Buccaneers."

If you haven't subscribed to the Pewter Insider yet on PewterReport.com you are missing 200 exclusive premium stories with analysis and inside scoop found nowhere else in addition to receiving 12 issues of the Pewter Report color, glossy magazine and 12 issues of Pewter Report's on-line version in PDF format. A one-year subscription is just $36.99, which breaks down to just over $3 per month for the best year-round Bucs coverage.

To subscribe, call 1-800-881-BUCS(2827) during business hours (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. ET Monday - Friday) or on-line at http://www.pewterreport.com/subscribe 24 hours per day. With the holiday season approaching, Pewter Report and the Pewter Insider make a great holiday gift.

Enjoy.

SR

tim111762

Second String
#1 : November 02, 2006, 10:58:41 PM

good read. i found fab 4 to be very interesting. still dyin for an update on the beunning situation though. i can't wait for the Christmas package either. Any word on when the PR store will be up and running?

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 02, 2006, 11:03:23 PM

good read. i found fab 4 to be very interesting. still dyin for an update on the beunning situation though. i can't wait for the Christmas package either. Any word on when the PR store will be up and running?
I allready gave you that.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

tim111762

Second String
#3 : November 02, 2006, 11:06:34 PM

I allready gave you that.
ya i know man. good scoop. i was just curious as to scott or jims  thoughts on what you found out or if they could confirm it through any sources

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 03, 2006, 08:35:58 PM

Good Read Scott.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PI ALERT: NEW SR's FAB FIVE IS UP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools