Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 Season Tickets Lower Great seats together, e-mail oneputt8847@yahoo.com « previous next »
Page: 1

Oneputt

Practice Squad

: July 05, 2007, 09:03:02 AM

section 107.  You get all 5 seats together, all season, for details e-mail oneputt8847@yahoo.com, or 16 rows from the field, Bucs side!  Really great seats. Shade side of the field.  Party with your friends where the action is!  I am back from vaca....all e-mails promptly answered.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 09, 2007, 06:28:27 AM

Those seats are quite close to where I have season tickets.   I only make it to Tampa for a couple games a year.   But when I do come, I like to buy tickets near me for my friends.   If you sell them, please post here that they were sold.  Otherwise, I may be looking to buy them for the games I can make this year.   

Oneputt

Practice Squad

#2 : July 27, 2007, 09:26:08 AM

section 107.  You get all 5 seats together, all season, for details e-mail oneputt8847@yahoo.com, or 16 rows from the field, Bucs side!  Really great seats. Shade side of the field.  Party with your friends where the action is!  I am back from vaca....all e-mails promptly answered.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 5 Season Tickets Lower Great seats together, e-mail oneputt8847@yahoo.com « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools