Boards > The Red Board

Blitz, Blitz, and more Blitz.......

(1/1)

Sactobuc:
I'm worried about our offensive line getting it together quickly enough during full speed game action, we may be too green.  I truly don't like this, but I feel that the Saint's are gonna Blitz the **CENSORED** out of Grads, and our OL better hold up.  If he's got the feet to make it out of trouble, he will find the receiver, that I know about his game, or he'll draw more attention to the outside because of his speed, allowing the middle of the field to open for the quick slants.  If he can't stand straight, we're in trouble.  We should all  know by the end of the Bucs 3rd offensive series what were in-store for with our new QB, or would we be calling it the same ol' offensive line?  Who knows with you guys.......

I dunno bout ya'll, but until Grads shows  me that he can't carry his load, I believe he can.  I'm gonna put on my Bucs Gear, pump up the volume, and root my ass off for the Bucs to come out on fire, and burn the Saint's a new logo on their home turf, in the shape of Bucco Bruce.......that's what I'm gonna do.

gone:
You're about to get lynched for being positive...

Sactobuc:
I thought we were overdue for an uplifting comment......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version