Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Athletes by # « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 10, 2007, 12:32:32 PM

Tim Krumrie is one of the best?   Geeze.   Somebody good needs to grab 69.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#16 : July 10, 2007, 01:11:09 PM

What number was Larry Brackins?

Larry Brackins had jersey #16.  He should have been on that list. >:(

scope88

Starter

#17 : July 10, 2007, 01:54:47 PM

Alstott's a future Hall of Famer . No, I am not kidding you.

Now you are....LOL.  Alstott is a Tampa hero but not many outside the area pay much attention to him.  There is no chance of him getting in the HOF.

5088 yds, 58 TDs rushing   2284 yds, 13 TDs receiving....FOR A FULLBACK!  That's HOF worthy to me...not to mention he's the leading non-kicking scorer for the franchise and the most popular player.  AND he got those stats in a time where the FB gets little to no touches a game.

As for FBs in the Hall right now(modern era)...
That's more yds rushing than: Marion Motley
That's more yds receiving than: Larry Csonka, John Henry Johnson, Marion Motley, Joe Perry, Jim Taylor
That's more TDs rushing than:  John Henry Johnson, Marion Motley, Joe Perry
That's more TD receiving than: Larry Csonka, John Henry Johnson, Marion Motley, Joe Perry, Jim Taylor

If he doesn't get into the Hall it'll be a traveshamockery.
See #40 did all that as a runningback. Not a fullback.

darryl

Practice Squad
#18 : July 11, 2007, 01:03:51 PM

I Think Alstott Should Have Got Something For 40.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 11, 2007, 04:59:45 PM

U2 should get something for 40 .... "How long ....."

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 11, 2007, 05:12:51 PM

I loved the 48 lol Jimmie Johnson! Im surprised Dale Earnhardt Sr. didnt get the runner up for the 3.....and Jeff Gordon for 24??? but they got atleast Jimmie and the King....and wats up with the 4? Brett Farve?! and tom brady is not the best with the #12..please find somebody better and good choice with Cal for #8

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Best Athletes by # « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools