Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Feds: Dog Fights Staged at Vick's Property « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Snook

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 10, 2007, 03:57:11 PM

Vick IS Bad Newz Kennels.  If activities have been taking place since "at least" 2002, its going to be pretty hard for Vick to play stupid.  My opinion may be changing... Vick might be going down after all for this.

I think its going to be proved that Bad Newz Kennels IS Michael Vick.  Keeping my fingers crossed...

This is one thing I'd LOVE to be wrong about.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 10, 2007, 04:25:32 PM

I have always been a Vick fan, but after being involved in this type of activity I think he needs to be sent packing by the league.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 10, 2007, 09:06:20 PM

"PACMAN" VICK  =  TOAST.

Feds are going to nail his ***.

Too bad the Falcons don't play AT Cleveland this year!
Can you imagine WHAT FUN the "Dawgpound" would be having if he showed up? Think about it.  ;D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 10, 2007, 09:16:05 PM

"PACMAN" VICK  =  TOAST.

Feds are going to nail his ***.

Too bad the Falcons don't play AT Cleveland this year!
Can you imagine WHAT FUN the "Dawgpound" would be having if he showed up? Think about it.  ;D
Drunken, down-trodden Dawg pound = Vicks nightmare.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 11, 2007, 08:59:16 AM

Vick is from Newport News Virginia. Newport News is sometimes referred to as Bad News Va. Even 50 Cent references it in a song. Possible connection or possible coincidence. Or possibly too much time on my hands.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

Runole

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 11, 2007, 03:52:25 PM

Vick is from Newport News Virginia. Newport News is sometimes referred to as Bad News Va. Even 50 Cent references it in a song. Possible connection or possible coincidence. Or possibly too much time on my hands.

Not that far out of a theory....

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 11, 2007, 04:06:54 PM

I wonder if the Falcons banned the playing of "Who let the dogs out" at the Georgia Dome?

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 11, 2007, 04:08:31 PM

I wonder if the Falcons banned the playing of "Who let the dogs out" at the Georgia Dome?
lol aww man thast just wrong right there

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Feds: Dog Fights Staged at Vick's Property « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools