Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Tics « previous next »
Page: 1 2

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

: July 11, 2007, 05:38:26 PM

came home today and there on the table was  my season Tics.  Let the fun begin.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 11, 2007, 05:39:55 PM

Got an email today saying mine have been mailed. 

#2 : July 11, 2007, 06:24:05 PM

Holy hologram....!!!!!!!
got mine

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 11, 2007, 07:20:40 PM

I got a letter saying mine were being processed.  Can't wait!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

#4 : July 11, 2007, 08:09:28 PM

you'll see what I mean......holy hologram !!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 11, 2007, 09:08:16 PM

I got mine!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 11, 2007, 09:11:30 PM

I expect you all to take good pics, and let us in on your time at the game.  All of them...

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : July 11, 2007, 09:35:27 PM

hologram on the front of Alstott and Brooks and Ray Jay. Very cool

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#8 : July 11, 2007, 09:40:17 PM

*sigh*

someday...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 11, 2007, 09:45:00 PM

Mine arrived and for the first time in 12 years the mail man didn't leave them.  Instead I'm supposed to drive to the psot office and pick them up.  I HAVE A JOB MORONS!  LEAVE THEM AT THE DOOR LIKE YOU HAVE FOR THE LAST 11 YEARS! [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 11, 2007, 10:04:27 PM

Somebody take a picture of them and post it!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 11, 2007, 10:15:44 PM

The post office workers?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 11, 2007, 11:38:33 PM

The post office workers?

I meant the tickets.  But if the post office workers are hot chicks and they are nude, then yes - post them as well.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#13 : July 12, 2007, 12:19:34 AM

JavaBuc, here is a picture of the Buccaneers' 2007 season tickets:

Click on the link to see the picture in motion: http://www.buccaneers.com/av/flvideo.aspx?id=1649

bucs1

Practice Squad
#14 : July 12, 2007, 12:29:48 AM

From Buccaneers.com: http://www.buccaneers.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?newsid=5859

Football, Delivered

Buccaneers season ticket holders will be receiving their 2007 ticket packages during the next two weeks, and what they find inside the envelope will undoubtedly amaze them

Jul 12, 2007 -

This year, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are bringing the action right to your doorstep.

Literally.

On Wednesday, Buccaneers season ticket holders began receiving their 2007 ticket packages, a development that is exciting enough in itself. The delivery of ducats means one sweet thing to every season ticket holder: Buccaneer football is right around the corner.

This summer, however, Tampa Bay fans will get another thrill when they open the packages that are currently winging their way out of One Buccaneer Place. Thanks to the most advanced tickets ever produced in professional sports, Buccaneer ticket holders will get a taste of the upcoming season the moment they open their envelopes.

The Buccaneers’ 2007 season tickets – general, club and suite – were produced using a breakthrough process called lenticular printing. The technique combines 3D stereoscopic imaging and Full Motion animation, which creates the illusion of video embedded in the page.

The results are stunning, as Buccaneer season ticket holders will soon find out. The delivery process has begun, with the first tickets arriving on Wednesday and the rest to follow over the course of this week and the next. Soon, Buc fans will be watching Joey Galloway catching a deep ball and Ronde Barber high-stepping into the end zone…right there on their tickets.

The lenticular printing process produces a thick and substantial ticket book with a surprising illusion of depth and motion. The images are actually printed on the back of the ticket material; it is the overlying texture that produces the movement.

Each of the three categories of tickets has its own distinct cover, all using the 3D and Full Motion effects. Barber and Galloway’s action, for instance, graces the Luxury Suite covers. General admission tickets are adorned with “clips” of Mike Alstott and Derrick Brooks. Stadium Club ticket holders will see Gaines Adams and Cadillac Williams jumping at them off the page.

All of the covers utilize Full Motion to depict the Pirate Ship in Buccaneers Cove firing smoke, with a red fire lighting in the eyes of the intimidating skull at the front of the boat and the Buccaneer logo rotating on the main sail. Along the bottom of each cover, the logos of Tampa Bay’s 10 home opponents initially appear fine before fracturing and exploding.

Inside the package, the Stadium Club and Luxury Suite tickets are loaded with motion, too. Individual players adorn the various game tickets, as usual, but this time they are in non-stop motion. On the Club tickets, they leap off the page in 3D animation while the opposing team logo detonates and the NFL logo beats like a heart.

On the Suite tickets, the Full Motion effect is once again employed, this time approximating a long video clip of the players in motion. Alstott, for instance, can be seen executing an entire end zone dive against the Atlanta Falcons. On Galloway’s ticket, the ball descends completely from out of frame and into his arms, and he then begins running downfield.

“The Glazers wanted to do something special with the tickets this year, something that’s never been done before,” said Jason Layton, the team’s director of ticketing and business administration. “There is a lot of excitement about the upcoming season, and we wanted our tickets to reflect that. We wanted to get our fans fired up for the season, so we pushed the envelope a little bit. These are going to be the best tickets are fans have ever held in their hands.”
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Tics « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools