Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yanks/rays « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

: July 12, 2007, 06:36:37 AM

I personally think this is gonna be a tough series for the rays.  The yanks are running out their top 4 guys, and the rays are still the same old rays. on pace to lose 95 games.  With that said, im looking fwd to seeing shields pitch vs pettite tonight, as pettite owes the rays after they spolied his return debut at the stadium in april... a game that i attended.

Ill be at the first 3 games of the series, so if anyone wants to meet up for a brew during the game, shoot me an email or pm... m_caruso40x@sbcglobal.net

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 12, 2007, 08:14:35 AM

I personally think this is gonna be a tough series for the rays. 

this made me laugh!

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 12, 2007, 08:56:37 AM

Which series isn't tough for the Rays?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 12, 2007, 09:24:07 AM

Rays will bounce back. They have been down lately, but I predict an 8 game win streak, and wins in 22 out of their next 26 games. ;)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 12, 2007, 03:12:02 PM

I am prob going to the game on Friday night.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 12, 2007, 03:17:14 PM

Doesnt anyone think the Detroit Tigers are going to make a deep run again for the World Series? I think so. *Takes off Detroit Tigers Hat* But seriously? After seeing all those players and manager in the ASG...(discount its a popularity contest) but who thinks they got another shot at it again?

da49erfan

Starter

#6 : July 13, 2007, 07:36:48 PM

i completely agree actually, Sgt. Shultz. IMO its going to be a tight race between the Bo-Sox and the Tigers for the AL.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 13, 2007, 08:32:35 PM

Whatever happened to Ether?

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 14, 2007, 02:21:20 AM

The Rays improve to 4-2 on the season against the Yanks.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 14, 2007, 02:31:43 AM

yet will finish the season under .450

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 14, 2007, 08:55:07 PM

lmao so true

yet will finish the season under .450

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 15, 2007, 03:13:54 AM

Rays are once again a sorry team.  Not so shocking.  In that division, it isn't going to happen.  Sad but true.

And I can see the guys getting their ducks all in a row, and preparing to ink deals elsewhere...

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 15, 2007, 10:00:33 AM

Go ask your Yankee season saver Roger Clemens if the D-Rays are affraid of the big bad 10+ games back in the middle of July. <----As I predicted in April ICIT.

AROD will female dog slap all the idiot Yankee fans who think they can repay thier 3+ years of harrassment with just one season of man love. A Red Sock he'll be, again at SS, he'll win the Gold Glove in his first year back, have a BA of .030+ more than Jeter, 35+ more HR's than Jeter, and 80+ more RBI's than Jeter. Cementing him as the best SS in the history of the game and starting the AROD curse over the Yankees lasting the next 50 years. Especially after he breaks Barry Bonds homerun record in a Red Sox uniform, in the new Yankme Stadium, circling the bases with both middle fingers waving high at the 40,000+ bafoon-like Yankee fans.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 15, 2007, 08:07:15 PM

Go ask your Yankee season saver Roger Clemens if the D-Rays are affraid of the big bad 10+ games back in the middle of July. <----As I predicted in April ICIT.

AROD will female dog slap all the idiot Yankee fans who think they can repay thier 3+ years of harrassment with just one season of man love. A Red Sock he'll be, again at SS, he'll win the Gold Glove in his first year back, have a BA of .030+ more than Jeter, 35+ more HR's than Jeter, and 80+ more RBI's than Jeter. Cementing him as the best SS in the history of the game and starting the AROD curse over the Yankees lasting the next 50 years. Especially after he breaks Barry Bonds homerun record in a Red Sox uniform, in the new Yankme Stadium, circling the bases with both middle fingers waving high at the 40,000+ bafoon-like Yankee fans.
as usual, your idiotic opinion is one of hate ,ignorance, and jealousy.

ARod is a lock to be back.  He may opt out, but no one other than the NYY can pay him 30 mil a year.  Whos gonna do that? Anaheim?  They spen 107 mil now, you think theyll spend 30 mil per year on one player?  No way.  No one will give him that money other than the yankees.  The Redsox would never sign ARod.  That is laughable.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 15, 2007, 10:02:01 PM

The Red Sox, The Cubs, and supposedly the Giants are all potential suitors for ARods services.  He may not want to be back in NY.  Besides who the hell cares.  For all his numbers, he's never won a thing.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yanks/rays « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools