Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yanks/rays « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#45 : July 23, 2007, 01:32:13 AM

Jesus.

The Rays got scored on more than the Bucs did in the same amount of games...and the Bucs defense was horrid last year....

LMAO!

(sarcasm)

Or was it?

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#46 : July 23, 2007, 03:17:44 PM

Ouch

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#47 : July 23, 2007, 10:32:57 PM

best record since the break?  The yanks, 9-3 going into tonight.

Watch out now...

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#48 : July 23, 2007, 10:41:43 PM

we'll find out in august who the yankees really are. they have 17 games vs the tigers, angels, indians, and redsox.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#49 : July 23, 2007, 10:42:19 PM

best record since the break? The yanks, 9-3 going into tonight.

Watch out now...

6-2 against the Rays.  Not overly impressed.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#50 : July 23, 2007, 10:47:47 PM

Have i once mentioned the score of the games?  The Rays win a game and JD feels the need to post the results like no one else in the thread knew what the outcome of the game was.  DUDE, YOUR RAYS SUCK.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#51 : July 23, 2007, 10:56:29 PM

Have i once mentioned the score of the games? The Rays win a game and JD feels the need to post the results like no one else in the thread knew what the outcome of the game was. DUDE, YOUR RAYS SUCK.

They won 6 of the 9 games against the Rays who suck.  I'm not impressed.  Does that make it more clear for you.  In addition, I'd say for 200 million dollars .. YOUR YANKEES SUCK.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#52 : July 23, 2007, 10:58:21 PM

Tha Yankees will at least split this series, they are going up against a pitcher tomorrow that should be completely out of MLB. But then they get to face the top of our rotation.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#53 : July 24, 2007, 11:10:07 AM

Have i once mentioned the score of the games? The Rays win a game and JD feels the need to post the results like no one else in the thread knew what the outcome of the game was. DUDE, YOUR RAYS SUCK.

They won 6 of the 9 games against the Rays who suck.  I'm not impressed.  Does that make it more clear for you.  In addition, I'd say for 200 million dollars .. YOUR YANKEES SUCK.
I didnt know you were still around, I thought ABuccs had buried you already. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#54 : July 24, 2007, 11:56:31 AM

They won 6 of the 9 games against the Rays who suck. I'm not impressed. Does that make it more clear for you. In addition, I'd say for 200 million dollars .. YOUR YANKEES SUCK.

Buried me?  How so, by flipping to the anti Simms side?  I'm not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me, I wasn't trying to pick one with you.  Just commenting that the Yankees record was at least partially attributed to the Rays being a weak team, but if you want some come and get it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#55 : July 25, 2007, 02:38:15 PM

They won 6 of the 9 games against the Rays who suck. I'm not impressed. Does that make it more clear for you. In addition, I'd say for 200 million dollars .. YOUR YANKEES SUCK.

Buried me?  How so, by flipping to the anti Simms side?  I'm not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me, I wasn't trying to pick one with you. Just commenting that the Yankees record was at least partially attributed to the Rays being a weak team, but if you want some come and get it.

I WANT SOME!  I WANT SOME!  What did you make for dinner pa?!

JK! JK!

I want no part of arguing...lol...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#56 : July 25, 2007, 03:24:06 PM

Buried me? How so, by flipping to the anti Simms side? I'm not sure why you're trying to pick a fight with me, I wasn't trying to pick one with you. Just commenting that the Yankees record was at least partially attributed to the Rays being a weak team, but if you want some come and get it.

I WANT SOME! I WANT SOME! What did you make for dinner pa?!

JK! JK!

I want no part of arguing...lol...

What ever you want big guy.  LOL ;D
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yanks/rays « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools