Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whos ready for Football Saturday? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 19, 2007, 04:06:14 AM

If you want a passing grade on that research you need to go the extra mile. I feel your private school might have failed you on what is good comprehensive research. You would get no better than a c- if I was grading. Of course I demanded a bit more from my students. ;D
There is no research needed to be done here. Any halfway knowledgable CFB fan knows that the Pac 1 is very weak defensively.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

HeHateMe

Rookie

#31 : July 19, 2007, 10:21:25 AM

I think the Pac 10 is pretty weak overall.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#32 : July 19, 2007, 05:40:10 PM

If you want a passing grade on that research you need to go the extra mile. I feel your private school might have failed you on what is good comprehensive research. You would get no better than a c- if I was grading. Of course I demanded a bit more from my students. ;D
There is no research needed to be done here. Any halfway knowledgable CFB fan knows that the Pac 1 is very weak defensively.

Spoken like a true SEC fan..  While score comparisons aren't the best appraisal, the way USC absolutely destroyed Arkansas at Arkansas, and the way they struggled against many Pac 10 teams certainly could debate your assertion.

I don't think opinions necessarily pass for knowledge.

Wasn't Arkansas the West champ?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 23, 2007, 08:13:14 AM

Spoken like a true SEC fan.. While score comparisons aren't the best appraisal, the way USC absolutely destroyed Arkansas at Arkansas, and the way they struggled against many Pac 10 teams certainly could debate your assertion.

Spoken like a true SEC hater. Talk about denial.

Of course they were the west champ, but they were probably the 4th best team in the SEC. Take away McFadden, and where would they be. He was banged up, and limited in that game against USC.

Should I bring up UcheaT/Cal? That's what I thought.

I can't believe that there are people actually willing to argue this. Well, then again, look who I am dealing with.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 12, 2007, 06:28:38 PM

whats up OBF?  I'm going to try and catch a few Oregon gams this year. You guys have a really nice RB tandem.  Stewart is a stud but no one on this side of the country really knows who he is.  If he hangs 100+ yards and a fews tds on Michigan people will know.  i'll be watching. 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 12, 2007, 08:25:01 PM

Spoken like a true SEC fan.. While score comparisons aren't the best appraisal, the way USC absolutely destroyed Arkansas at Arkansas, and the way they struggled against many Pac 10 teams certainly could debate your assertion.

Spoken like a true SEC hater. Talk about denial.

Of course they were the west champ, but they were probably the 4th best team in the SEC. Take away McFadden, and where would they be. He was banged up, and limited in that game against USC.

Should I bring up UcheaT/Cal? That's what I thought.

I can't believe that there are people actually willing to argue this. Well, then again, look who I am dealing with.

That is true there are very few students that actually know more than their instructors.. 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#36 : October 27, 2007, 04:55:28 AM

bump for laughs... hahahaha

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#37 : October 28, 2007, 02:44:42 PM

Pac-10>SEC

Go Mississppi State!

Ok OBF, let's let go of the Kool-aide...LOL

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#38 : October 28, 2007, 06:32:21 PM

Well IMO, Oregon ASU and USC could beat the SEC best. Im not the only one starting to say it

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 29, 2007, 02:00:40 PM

Well IMO, Oregon ASU and USC could beat the SEC best. Im not the only one starting to say it

You can say it all day long, but the SEC is always this way when there's no clear cut giant or dominant team.  Tehy beat each other up and have nothing left for the bowl season...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#40 : October 29, 2007, 02:53:02 PM

You can say it all you want, but you would still be wrong.

You say the same nonsense every year.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Whos ready for Football Saturday? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools