Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate the Buccaneers Stadium and Overall Gameday Expirience - - SI.com « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JC510

Practice Squad

#15 : July 13, 2007, 05:50:10 PM

There was a picture on this board last year showing the stadium in the 4th qtr of the Dolphins game 2005 and you would have thought the Bucs were losing 0-100, the place was a ghost town.

I'm the one who took and posted that picture.   We were winning that game, but not by much.   The Dolphins had a strong chance of coming back to win, but the stadium was empty so there were was nobody there to yell and disrupt the Dolphins offense to help out our defense.   I thought it was a disgrace.

Do you still have it? If so can you post it?

We held onto that lead, but it was eery similar to other games. Against the Dolphins Spires forced a fumbled and Will Allen returned it fot a TD to make the lead 21 and then the defense stopped Ricky Williams on a 4th down in the 4th so people just started leaving in waves, assuming the game was over. But then Graham fumbled and the Dolphins got a quick TD and momentum and guess what else, an empty stadium with no crowd noise.

Against the Colts Barber scores to make it 35-14, everyone starts leaving. Then Manning gets to work with no crowd noise.
Against the Saints in 2004 the Bucs are up 10 and force the Saints to fumble and then recover it. People think the game is over and leave. Then Aaron Brooks puts up 2 TDs with no crowd noise.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 13, 2007, 05:56:28 PM

Do you still have it? If so can you post it?

I have it at home.   I'm not back home until next week.

BucLifer

Starter
#17 : July 14, 2007, 11:40:27 AM

I always had a good time at the games.  There's nothing like the electricity of a big game - hated rival or national tv game - live and in-person.  Yes, the whole thing is expensive and the food/beer is way over-priced, but you go to enjoy the atmosphere and comradarie of you with 65000 of your closest friends.  When you don't enjoy it anymore, or its too hot, or your entertainment $s aren't there, then you retire to the lazy boy.

#18 : July 14, 2007, 01:54:30 PM

Think only club seat holders get the emails.

I'm not a club seat holder and i get them as well.... not after every game though.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rate the Buccaneers Stadium and Overall Gameday Expirience - - SI.com « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools