Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: single game tix « previous next »
Page: 1

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

: July 12, 2007, 06:27:15 PM

anyone know the date for that? i've had pretty good luck the past couple years scoring tix that way. 

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : July 12, 2007, 11:28:13 PM

thought Buc tix were sold out by season tickets - didn't know that individual tickets were even available.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 12, 2007, 11:31:21 PM

There will be some available.   They hold back 5000 or so tickets for individual sales so that people who can't afford to buy season tickets can have a chance at going too.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 13, 2007, 11:36:25 AM

Yeah, I got some pretty good seats last year just buying them individually.  You know for us poor folk, it's nice to be able to go to a game or two. ;)

Anyway, it's usually the last week of July/first week of August.  Just keep an eye on the Buc website, they'll let you know a week in advance.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#4 : July 13, 2007, 11:42:33 AM

guess you'll have to buy 'em by stubhub or whatever that firm is called  - probably at an inflated cost

CaptMorgan

Rookie

#5 : July 13, 2007, 02:58:02 PM

They have not released a date yet.  COR is right its normally end of July begining of August.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 13, 2007, 04:11:22 PM

I had tickets available for the first 2 home games last year. Someone from here bought 2, no one bought the other pair-ended up throwing them away.

Face value. Last year I thought they were about $42. North end zone. Great seats. They may be available again this year-my wife hasn't decided yet.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 13, 2007, 04:18:04 PM

no one bought the other pair-ended up throwing them away.

People are weird.   The waiting list is out the ying yang.   Yet it's not easy to sell tickets.   I have a friend at work who had the level 318 tickets (cheapest seats in the house at something like $30 a ticket).   He didn't want the tickets and offered them to a co-worker.   The co-worker refused them saying he didnt want to buy a full season.   Then the Bucs called that same co-worker telling him that season tickets were available.   He went ahead and bought those.   They were double the price of the tickets he refused!   And they were even in a worse location.   It's ridiculous.   

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 13, 2007, 07:06:15 PM

thanks guys.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: single game tix « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools