Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone interested in joining our American-European Fantasy League? « previous next »
Page: 1

buccaneer_dk

Second String

« : July 13, 2007, 04:03:19 AM »

Hi all,

I asked some last year, wether they were interested, but most said, it was too late in the season and you had all signed up for the fantasy football you require  [banghead] ...

It's a league of 12 teams on NFL.com was started by me, and was almost 50 % Americans and 50 % Europeans the first year (of which most are Danes like I me).
Our live draft, which is always entertaining is on September 02, 2007, 1:45 PM ET.
It's a very competitive league and people really manage their teams. Every year one or two players decide they don't have the time for next season and mostly it's been the Americans (?). The league has been won by an American last year and europeans the two previous ones.

Therefore I urge any interested and capable Buccaneer fan to join us...

We need two Americans as we are down to one who joined us last year and a stalwart midwesterner who's been with us from year one.

Plz tell me here, if you're interested and I will send you a PM with the invitation.

Best Regards,

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone interested in joining our American-European Fantasy League? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools