Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: pre season tickets « previous next »
Page: 1

oldbucfan

Second String
: July 13, 2007, 06:17:48 PM

have houston game for sale. sec 311 row z  2 tickets
$70.00 seats . both for $75.
Oldbucfan

OLD BUC FAN

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : July 15, 2007, 12:31:19 AM

Now why would you sit way up there when you can have 2 seats for $100 in the lower section... ABuccsFan@aol.com

oldbucfan

Second String
#2 : July 16, 2007, 09:15:59 PM

So what's the deal ? You have killer good seats out in Kansas City that you sell every year? So its guys that live out of town and don't go to games that keep new season ticket holders up in the rafters ! now ,why would came on to this post to bad mouth my seats? I live 2 hours away and will be at the games I came make! Cape Coral man living in FL.  old fan

OLD BUC FAN

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : July 23, 2007, 06:51:32 PM

So what's the deal ? You have killer good seats out in Kansas City that you sell every year? So its guys that live out of town and don't go to games that keep new season ticket holders up in the rafters ! now ,why would came on to this post to bad mouth my seats? I live 2 hours away and will be at the games I came make! Cape Coral man living in FL.  old fan
Because I'm a die hard fan. No I don't sell every ticket, I go down twice a year. But I'll bet you wouldn't be a Buccs fan if you lived somewhere else.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: pre season tickets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools