Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reactions from some NFL Heavy Hitters re: Haynesworth « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#45 : October 07, 2006, 10:51:23 PM

I think you guys totally missunderstood what the statement was in reference too.  Suffice it to say if you are not a black man you really wouldn't get the reference.

Who cares about the race card......When that gets thrown into an circumstance it is usually use as a desparate last chance to divert the what the issue is trying to get across. "The severity of punishment" for the deed that has been done....IMHO.....OBD

#46 : October 07, 2006, 11:12:19 PM

I think you guys totally missunderstood what the statement was in reference too.  Suffice it to say if you are not a black man you really wouldn't get the reference.
I think we understood it just fine and recognized it for the bull$#*! that it was. If he wants to help his race maybe he should stop being a black man and just be a man.

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#47 : December 12, 2008, 08:13:03 AM

The #1 offense goes down . . . defense wins championships.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#48 : December 12, 2008, 08:42:15 AM

I think you guys totally missunderstood what the statement was in reference too. Suffice it to say if you are not a black man you really wouldn't get the reference.
I think we understood it just fine and recognized it for the bull$#*! that it was. If he wants to help his race maybe he should stop being a black man and just be a man.

can't play the "victim" card as just a plain man, gotta throw race into everything, didn't you know that?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#49 : December 12, 2008, 08:52:26 AM

I think you guys totally missunderstood what the statement was in reference too. Suffice it to say if you are not a black man you really wouldn't get the reference.

can't play the "victim" card as just a plain man, gotta throw race into everything, didn't you know that?

I'm so sick of you guys it ain't funny.  This is an ancient thread.  Lord only knows what statement we were referring to here. 

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 12, 2008, 09:11:56 AM

ummmmm, I read the thread from start to finish...  its age has nothing to do with the fact the race card was played where it had no business, as usual...

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reactions from some NFL Heavy Hitters re: Haynesworth « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools