Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Web Cam Help « previous next »
Page: 1

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

: February 16, 2010, 12:13:15 PM

Have another tech question for the computer people here.  I recently had to purchase a new computer as my one of 8 years kicked it. 

The new HP Touch I purchased has a built in web cam, which I've never had before.  I went to try it out over Yahoo IM with a buddy, and it says the cam isn't connected.  Now if I go to the HP Dashboard, I'm able to view myself on the cam so it is working.  When I go to the Yahoo site to check my compatibility it tells me that something else is already using YWcUPL and it can only be used in one application.  Now my friend activates his cam via Yahoo IM easily.

It says on the Yahoo site that some cams aren't compatible but I don't think that's the issue.  Any help or advice on how to get the cam working on Yahoo IM?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Web Cam Help « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools