Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can people stop with the gruden & gradkowski bashin?? « previous next »
Page: 1

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

: November 03, 2006, 09:10:53 PM

i mean everytime i look on a mb not mainly this one but the buccaneers.com board people sayin fire gruden and start luke mccown ya know. i can see why people say this but come on. were 2 and 5 and all we can do is give the rookie some playin time and gruden is doin all he can do to make this thing work. gradkowski is not gonna do anything spectacular until at least his 3rd or fourth year. If you look at the greats they usually take 4 or five years until they put up pro bowl numbers. so give the guys some time until they put this thing together. id like to see at least two more years to see how it pans out. wat do u guys think??

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 03, 2006, 09:12:45 PM

God.

Give it a rest dude.  Go back and reread the thousand of other posts titled slightly different, please.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#2 : November 03, 2006, 09:18:16 PM

nah i mean im not tryin to be a pest but its drivin me crazy i hope im not the only one

psymun

Starter
#3 : November 03, 2006, 10:37:33 PM

That's his point... your not the only one... No offense, but there's nearly 100 threads and probably about 1000 posts about the same thing...

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#4 : November 03, 2006, 10:44:00 PM

God.

Give it a rest dude. Go back and reread the thousand of other posts titled slightly different, please.

Honestly though, you can say this same statement about 98% of the Red Board right now.

I can't even stay on this side very long because of it.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#5 : November 04, 2006, 12:01:33 PM

I've never advocated for firing Gruden, but no I won't stop bashing his playcalling in the Giants game until he calls a better game this week.

The guy flat out sucked rocks last week. That game was unacceptable.

I have no beef with Gradkowski...he will learn or be replaced. He will need time though and I understand that.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 04, 2006, 12:52:39 PM

I'm over the grads, gru stuff. Its insane to blame gruden its insane to blame a 6th round QB who people so desperatley want to succeed. People bash gruden, we have player performance issues, people bash Grads, he is a 6th round pick with minimal upside.

Baghead #2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 04, 2006, 02:25:32 PM

Also, Gruden won with Dungy's team and McKay is the greated GM in the history of the NFL........

T

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 04, 2006, 07:36:06 PM

Gruden is the Head Coach when the Bucs lose he deserves to be criticized. Gradkowski is a unexperienced rookie who is regressing in his play he deserves to be bashed. Remember Gruden is getting paid over 4 million a year to coach the Bucs, he needs tostart earning his paycheck.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 04, 2006, 09:58:34 PM

You tell them MR. T!!!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 05, 2006, 09:42:48 AM

I find it curious that when I look under the screen name of the Gruden bashers,  I don't see any of them with a little red flag that says "PI" on it.   

T

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 05, 2006, 12:26:49 PM

I find it curious that when I look under the screen name of the Gruden bashers, I don't see any of them with a little red flag that says "PI" on it.

Being a insider is a waste of money to me, I used to be one and didn't see the benefits of it.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can people stop with the gruden & gradkowski bashin?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools