Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teddy Ginn Jr. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 04, 2006, 04:38:53 PM

Who are you guys ideal draft picks then?  CJ will be long gone by the time we pick.

If we pick between 6th and 10th and nothing changes in FA, I would go for one of the following:

DE - GAINES ADAMS
DE - QUENTIN MOSES
DT - ALAN BRANCH
LT - SAM BAKER
LT - JOE THOMAS

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#31 : November 04, 2006, 04:59:08 PM

Who are you guys ideal draft picks then?  CJ will be long gone by the time we pick.

If we pick between 6th and 10th and nothing changes in FA, I would go for one of the following:

DE - GAINES ADAMS
DE - QUENTIN MOSES
DT - ALAN BRANCH
LT - SAM BAKER
LT - JOE THOMAS

If we get a 6-10 pick then:
QB Brian Brohm
DE Gaines Adama
S LaRon Landry
LT Sam Baker
DE Quentin Moses

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#32 : November 04, 2006, 05:36:32 PM

Ive seen Quentin Moses and Gaines Adams play.. I would prefer to trade town for more picks.

#33 : November 04, 2006, 05:37:55 PM

Ive seen Quentin Moses and Gaines Adams play.. I would prefer to trade town for more picks.

Easier said than done.

#34 : November 04, 2006, 05:49:17 PM

Who are you guys ideal draft picks then? CJ will be long gone by the time we pick.

DE - GAINES ADAMS
DE - QUENTIN MOSES
DT - ALAN BRANCH
LT - SAM BAKER
LT - JOE THOMAS

QB Brian Brohm
DE Gaines Adama
S LaRon Landry
LT Sam Baker
DE Quentin Moses
Brian Brohm? Yes that's BRILLIANT, our D is on Medicare and you want a first round QB with an injury history....God I'm glad your not the GM

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#35 : November 04, 2006, 05:59:05 PM

What about Courtney Taylor the WR from Auburn? Auburn rarely throws but he gets like 100 yards every game. Spend a 3rd rounder on this sleeper.

And what about Justin Blalock (spell it right?) the T from Texas?

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#36 : November 04, 2006, 06:10:41 PM

Who are you guys ideal draft picks then? CJ will be long gone by the time we pick.

DE - GAINES ADAMS
DE - QUENTIN MOSES
DT - ALAN BRANCH
LT - SAM BAKER
LT - JOE THOMAS

QB Brian Brohm
DE Gaines Adama
S LaRon Landry
LT Sam Baker
DE Quentin Moses
Brian Brohm? Yes that's BRILLIANT, our D is on Medicare and you want a first round QB with an injury history....God I'm glad your not the GM

And our offense is tearing the league up!  God you're right!  What was I thinking?!?!

#37 : November 04, 2006, 06:11:58 PM

DE - GAINES ADAMS
DE - QUENTIN MOSES
DT - ALAN BRANCH
LT - SAM BAKER
LT - JOE THOMAS

QB Brian Brohm
DE Gaines Adama
S LaRon Landry
LT Sam Baker
DE Quentin Moses

And our offense is tearing the league up! God you're right! What was I thinking?!?!
and it's not our QB's fault, your **CENSORED**ing about WRs in another thread but you want us to take a new QB....because I'm sure his bullets will destroy the so called 'stone hands' GREAT IDEA

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 04, 2006, 06:23:01 PM

DE - GAINES ADAMS
DE - QUENTIN MOSES
DT - ALAN BRANCH
LT - SAM BAKER
LT - JOE THOMAS

QB Brian Brohm
DE Gaines Adama
S LaRon Landry
LT Sam Baker
DE Quentin Moses

And our offense is tearing the league up! God you're right! What was I thinking?!?!
and it's not our QB's fault, your **CENSORED**ing about WRs in another thread but you want us to take a new QB....because I'm sure his bullets will destroy the so called 'stone hands' GREAT IDEA

I defy you to say where I want to take a WR in the other thread.  I said WR is a problem.  I said "we have lots of problems."  I have never said we are 2-5 because of our QB.  I defy you to find that as well.  We have LOTS of holes and I do not think we can pass on a potential franchise QB if he is there.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#39 : November 04, 2006, 07:17:52 PM

First round d line especially high in the first looks scary this year as I havent seen any cant miss prospect.  Still think that OL is a possibility/

psymun

Starter
#40 : November 04, 2006, 07:35:25 PM

I agree... The D-Line prospects aren't really wowing me other than Quin Pit**CENSORED**, who I think is having an excellent senior campaign. However, I don't think he'd be a very good fit in our defense.

We're going to have to go DB, LB, or OL in the first...

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#41 : November 04, 2006, 07:40:49 PM

I agree... The D-Line prospects aren't really wowing me other than Quin Pit**CENSORED**, who I think is having an excellent senior campaign. However, I don't think he'd be a very good fit in our defense.

We're going to have to go DB, LB, or OL in the first... I would like to see Lawrence Jackson in the later rounds, seeing as how he has had a good year as well as a good career...

Not many LB's or DB's either.  I wouldn't mind seeing Landry, but any other DB or LB would be a reach if we're picking in the top 10.  I just don't know that we are going to be able to really help our defense with our 1st rounder.  Adams is a pretty good prospect, but as you said, he has some very quiet games.  He's also very likely to get snapped up by Tennessee before we even get a chance.  We may be looking at 2 WR's, a QB, and an OT as the only viable options where we pick.  We could trade down, but you can't always find someone willing to trade up.

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

#42 : November 05, 2006, 02:47:16 AM

this post shows that you know nothing about college football and where players will go in the draft.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Teddy Ginn Jr. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools