Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it just coincidence...... « previous next »
Page: 1

Sactobuc

Starter

: November 04, 2006, 01:01:07 PM

...but eerily as it seems, the Bucs & Raiders are very similar in production thus far this season and they both have gone the same direction record wise since the SB.  I'm not a big Raider follower but I don't believe they're much different than the team Gruden Left behind minus Gannon.  So what does this show about Gruden lead teams maybe nothing but I'm sure that's not the popular opinion......

To me it shows that the missing ingredient must be the QB, and since Gruden spends so much time with so many different QB's, I can't wait until he finds the one that leads the Bucs for years to come, it might be one on the roster now or not but what does this show about a pattern of Grudens?

I've been critical of coach in the past, but Gruden has built and lead two teams to SB quality with one Victory.  He's far from finished.  I like Grudens pattern, stick around..............

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

#1 : November 04, 2006, 01:03:57 PM

what it shows is that currently, both teams suck and lack playmakers.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : November 04, 2006, 01:11:30 PM

what it shows is that currently, both teams suck and lack playmakers.

No way man. The Raiders especially don't lack playmakers. Randy Moss, LaMont Jordan, Jerry Porter are all playmakers. They're lacking a QB and defense, though.

We have Galloway, Cadillac, Smith and a defense with some playmakers too. Our QB may be coming around though.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 04, 2006, 02:09:27 PM

The Bucs won the South last year.

They are not anywhere near the same boat as the Raiders, despite this seasons record semblance.

Sactobuc

Starter

#4 : November 04, 2006, 04:29:52 PM

The Bucs won the South last year.

They are not anywhere near the same boat as the Raiders, despite this seasons record semblance.

That's not an absolute, last year was a fluke for the Bucs to get as far as they did, (example, the poor start this year with the same overachieving squad from last year). 

Whether you want to believe it or not, the similarities of the two teams potential for success and their structure are Grudenesque.........

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 04, 2006, 04:59:34 PM

Last year must have been a fluke for the steelers to since they are the same record as both the bucs and raiders.

STUPID THREAD! THANKS!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#6 : November 04, 2006, 05:01:29 PM

Last year must have been a fluke for the steelers to since they are the same record as both the bucs and raiders.

STUPID THREAD! THANKS!
I blame George W. Bush for the Steelers year

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#7 : November 04, 2006, 05:04:26 PM

STUPID THREAD! THANKS!

There you go again contributing nothing.  Nice.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 04, 2006, 05:08:39 PM

STUPID THREAD! THANKS!

There you go again contributing nothing.  Nice.
I have made a lot of posts contributing nothing huh?  Especially that Buenning thread the other night.  I can t help calling out some of these people, you included.  Now go do as your mother told you and drink bleach.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

#9 : November 04, 2006, 05:10:09 PM

STUPID THREAD! THANKS!

There you go again contributing nothing. Nice.
I have made a lot of posts contributing nothing huh? Especially that Buenning thread the other night. I can t help calling out some of these people, you included. Now go do as your mother told you and drink bleach.
LMAO, that may top 'go chug battery acid'

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 04, 2006, 05:11:55 PM

STUPID THREAD! THANKS!

There you go again contributing nothing. Nice.
I have made a lot of posts contributing nothing huh? Especially that Buenning thread the other night. I can t help calling out some of these people, you included. Now go do as your mother told you and drink bleach.

The Buenning post was nice.  But seriously, go back and look at your last few posts.  You either insult someone and add nothing, or you agree whole heartedly... and then add nothing.  Anyone on this board could have 10,000 posts if all they posted were one line insults 80% of the time!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 04, 2006, 05:19:49 PM

I just goof off on here.  Go read my stuff on the PI board.

#12 : November 04, 2006, 05:43:30 PM

I agree there are similarities

Bad drafting by the Raiders for years. Bad drafting by the Bucs from 1997- 2003. Horrible cap problems for years. Ageing players ready to leave their "prime" years at the time of the Super Bowl. Unstable QB play since 2002. But the Bucs have definitely had more success than the Raiders, no one should be compared to the Faiders.

The BUcs have direction. They are digging themself out of the whole that was dug primarily by Dungy and McKay (I dont blame him, withotu digging this whole we probably dont get a SB) and has been dug a little deeper by Gruden and Allen. the Bucs will be ok, and Gruden will lead them to the top again

Sactobuc

Starter

#13 : November 05, 2006, 07:30:20 PM

I agree there are similarities

Bad drafting by the Raiders for years. Bad drafting by the Bucs from 1997- 2003. Horrible cap problems for years. Ageing players ready to leave their "prime" years at the time of the Super Bowl. Unstable QB play since 2002. But the Bucs have definitely had more success than the Raiders, no one should be compared to the Faiders.

The BUcs have direction. They are digging themself out of the whole that was dug primarily by Dungy and McKay (I dont blame him, withotu digging this whole we probably dont get a SB) and has been dug a little deeper by Gruden and Allen. the Bucs will be ok, and Gruden will lead them to the top again

Highly sensible response, something I can appreciate.  There are similarities but not necessarily from the same root, and definately I too see a different stalk appearing for the Bucs. 

ICIT, I feel sorry for you, if what you post actually crosses your mind.  People don't care to take the time to see if you use the red board to goof off or not, it's just a shame you waste so much of your life unhappy at others.  I wrote this response in hopes that it helps you, maybe not now, tomorrow or next week, but one day....

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it just coincidence...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools