Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Season Ticket For Sale « previous next »
Page: 1

BucHarbour

Hall of Famer

: July 22, 2007, 08:35:43 PM

One of my season tickets, a seat separate from my others, is available for purchase. It's Section 304, Row G, Seat 20. This is the upper deck, west side, and 7 rows up. The seat is 3 or 4 seats from the aisle and surrounded by Bucs fans (not a seat in the middle of one of the visitor blocks). It has an excellent view of the field. Buccaneers.com shows the view from the 10th row and toward the middle of the section. This set is for all 10 games and you'll be first on my list to sit in the seat if they go to the playoffs.

Face value for the seat is $600. Looking for $500 or better. Will listen to all reasonable offers. Email me or send me a personal message via the links provided under my post. I'm looking for cash or money order. I can't take credit cards (you can always purchase a money order with one where accepted).

>>Ugh.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : July 23, 2007, 02:54:02 PM

Great deal.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: One Season Ticket For Sale « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools