Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Someone's full of themself. Is it Ownes or Moss? « previous next »
Page: 1

scope88

Starter

: November 05, 2006, 12:46:59 PM

(KFFL) ESPN.com reports Dallas Cowboys WR Terrell Owens has been sleeping in team meetings. Owens told The Dallas Morning News that he informed the team about a sleeping problem before signing with them. Owens said, "As long as I don't sleep on Sunday. It's nothing new for me to fall asleep in a meeting." He acknowledged that his sleeping habit irks passing game coordinator Todd Haley. "At some point, give me a little vet credit. But I understand [Haley] wants me to be a professional and be a standup guy for the younger guys on the team," added Owens.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2006, 12:48:31 PM

Owens will get scrutinized harder than ANYONE in the NFL because of the media swirl he has created for himself.  You take the good with the bad, and he is getting the bad lately.

Mostly because in Parcells offense, wideouts don't thrive, they are tools.

scope88

Starter

#2 : November 05, 2006, 12:50:45 PM

I know he is TO, and he brings a huge presence to the field. But come on, if this was a "regular" player, the coachs would never let him play, if that player was sleeping during meetings.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 05, 2006, 12:51:40 PM

I know he is TO, and he brings a huge presence to the field. But come on, if this was a "regular" player, the coachs would never let him play, if that player was sleeping during meetings.

Then you answered your own question.

He is TO, and he brings some power chips to the table.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Someone's full of themself. Is it Ownes or Moss? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools