Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The [unofficial] official Buccaneers draft thread « previous next »
Page: 1

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

: November 05, 2006, 01:57:59 PM

IF we end up with a top 5 pick, what players would you like to see the bucs take a stab at?

A few that come to mind, in no particular order

Adams
Moses
C. Johnson
Quinn
Smith (I don't think we go QB in rd 1, but we COULD)

There arent any big time LB's or DB's that could go in the top 5, so I don't see us going there if we get a top 5 pick.

The pick I WANT: Calvin Johnson

The smart pick: Gains Adams

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2006, 01:59:37 PM

I am on the Gaines Adams bandwagon.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#2 : November 05, 2006, 01:59:54 PM

i dont know if gaines adams would work here, i thought he would be more suited for a 3-4 defense, i dont think a QB  is the answer

out of any of the top guys i would be happy with Joe Thomas-OT-Wisconsin or Calvin Johnson, i would prefer calvin johnson tho

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 05, 2006, 03:20:38 PM

Gaines Adams! Gaines Adams! Gaines Adams!

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

#4 : November 05, 2006, 03:40:22 PM

the best DE this year is Lawrence Jackson from USC. i pray that he comes out

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 05, 2006, 03:45:32 PM

Gaines Adams is a stud. A guy to watch rocket up draft boards is, Mkristo Bruce from Washington State. He is a freak DE! I'm not sure where we go as of today, but whatever happens we will get a very good player, something we need!

Baghead #2

captain jack

Pro Bowler
#6 : November 05, 2006, 04:14:08 PM

WDE, I'm with you on your picks.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

#7 : November 05, 2006, 04:16:24 PM

The pick I wnat: Joe Thomas

The smart Pick: Joe Thomas

If Joe Thomas is gone, I lke gaines Adams and Levi Brown and depending where were picking and whos left maybe Buster Davis

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#8 : November 05, 2006, 04:18:18 PM

What position is Gaines?  DE?  Same for Joe Thomas.  I really like Calvin Johnson so I wouldn't complain if he was the pick.

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#9 : November 05, 2006, 04:19:28 PM

The pick I wnat: Joe Thomas

The smart Pick: Joe Thomas

If Joe Thomas is gone, I lke gaines Adams and Levi Brown and depending where were picking and whos left maybe Buster Davis

Agreed, as bad as our defense is, our offense is worse. Joe Thomas is a monster.

#10 : November 05, 2006, 04:20:57 PM

Gaines Adams is DE, and very impressive

Joe Thomas is LT, will be LT in the pros and is possibly the most impressive player in the draft. In my eyes, he is. Dont see him falling out of top 3, the guy is an absolute stud. He plays for Wisconsin. The greatest Buc OL ever also played at Wisconsin, Paul Gruber. And everyone up in Wisconsin says Thomas is the best OL tehyev ever had

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#11 : November 05, 2006, 04:43:55 PM

In that case, bring him in.  We could use a LT, so why not?  I would like to see Calvin and then a ton of Defense though.

#12 : November 05, 2006, 04:57:30 PM

ummm...have we learned the flash DE pick isn't the one that will produce? Go with the one man wrecking ball, Dan Bazuin of Central Michigan (not in round one) HE will make the world of difference on this team over Adams or Moses.

#13 : November 05, 2006, 05:08:18 PM

and we don't need a #####''n rookie QB AGAIN, you guys who want Smith or Quinn or Brohm want to hang Gradkowski? He's  got a 6:1 TD / INT Ratio, maybe if his defense didn't let the bad guys go up by 17 he would look better.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The [unofficial] official Buccaneers draft thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools