Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NOW HERE THIS...... « previous next »
Page: 1

4bucs

Hall of Famer
: November 05, 2006, 02:05:38 PM

Cadillac Williams has hands of stone......please don't throw him the ball .....ever!!

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#1 : November 05, 2006, 02:06:13 PM

wow great post 

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2006, 02:39:16 PM

he's a RB. with a few exceptions, you have to hit a running back in the chest to give him a chance.  few backs are capable of making a leaping catch on the run. 

nickerson56

Starter
#3 : November 05, 2006, 02:40:56 PM

I wont "hear" that.  Not "here," on this board...

Sactobuc

Starter

#4 : November 05, 2006, 02:41:23 PM

Now "Hear" This....................

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

bucDsystem

Starter

#5 : November 05, 2006, 06:02:57 PM

i never thought i would say it

the bucs need some attitude

one maybe two roid rage not so character guys to sully this schoolboy notion of playing football

it seems everyone on the team is happy to be there but not angry enough to impose their will on the other team

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 05, 2006, 06:36:21 PM

wow great post

WOW, GREAT SIG!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NOW HERE THIS...... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools