Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: thats the game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

: November 05, 2006, 03:31:20 PM

clayton is wide open and Mr Pennsylvania QB heartland/70 percent completion man can't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach.  classic. he shows just enough to make you keep watching then misses a throw that a powder puff QB should make.   [banghead] [banghead]

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2006, 03:37:27 PM

clayton is wide open and Mr Pennsylvania QB heartland/70 percent completion man can't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach.  classic. he shows just enough to make you keep watching then misses a throw that a powder puff QB should make.   [banghead] [banghead]

The guy is a rookie.  What do you want him to do? Throw five TD's jeez???  ??? ??? ??? With young players their play is up/down so take the good in with the bad. Becuase if you can not then I advise that you do not watch. 

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2006, 03:38:06 PM

Maybe Clayton should have carried on with his run?  The game was in the crapper anyway, so its no big deal.  Last time I checked Grads was sat on the bench whilst the Saints O stomped all over our D for 31 points.   ;)

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 05, 2006, 03:43:43 PM

dont worry, the defense should be blamed for the bulk of this loss. buts grads isn't improving.  for a guy whose claim to fame is accuracy in the short to mid range game, he look pretty bad. 

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 05, 2006, 03:45:31 PM

buts grads isn't improving.  for a guy whose claim to fame is accuracy in the short to mid range game, he look pretty bad. 

Bad?  We are obviously not watching the same football game.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 05, 2006, 03:45:50 PM

dont worry, the defense should be blamed for the bulk of this loss. buts grads isn't improving.  for a guy whose claim to fame is accuracy in the short to mid range game, he look pretty bad. 

He is a ROOKIE.  Gruden is happy with his progress, the TV guys are mainly complimentary towards him, but I guess your superior wealth of knowledge on these matters makes you right.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 05, 2006, 03:47:33 PM

for a guy whose claim to fame is accuracy in the short to mid range game, he look pretty bad. 

17/29 with 3 drops by Caddy, 175 yards, 2 Tds and O ints.......that is a damned good performance from a Rookie.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 05, 2006, 03:54:10 PM

sorry homers.  but unlike some of you i'm not ready to call this guy the next Marino just because he's from PA.  

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 05, 2006, 03:54:46 PM

Like I said before if you can not watch do not watch.  All I know is Gradkowski contrary to what some believe is making progress and for a rookie you could not ask anymore.

sorry homers.  but unlike some of you i'm not ready to call this guy the next Marino just because he's from PA. 

I am a Bucs fan.

Unfortunately you are not becuase Gradkowski is a Buccaneer. 

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 05, 2006, 03:55:35 PM

for a guy whose claim to fame is accuracy in the short to mid range game, he look pretty bad.  

17/29 with 3 drops by Caddy, 175 yards, 2 Tds and O ints.......that is a damned good performance from a Rookie.

you left out the sacks, fumble and the multitude of unnecessary checkdowns.  

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 05, 2006, 03:57:18 PM

you left out the sacks, fumble and the multitude of unnecessary checkdowns. 

Not all of the sacks are his fault nor is the fumble trying to make a play downfield.  The uneceesary checkdowns? How did he make those TD's throws and those long drives?

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#11 : November 05, 2006, 03:57:35 PM

It looked like he was worried about it being tipped so he put too much on it.  Too bad.  The guy pulled himself up from the toilet.

Too bad the defense was torched so bad.  The Bucs only had a couple 2nd half possessions before the game was over.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 05, 2006, 03:58:10 PM

Grads looked very good on one drive, and mediocre or worse most of the rest of the game.  You hope that as he develops he gets more consistant.  The fumbles are a real problem, though.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 05, 2006, 04:00:52 PM

The only times Grads looked poor was in the first quarter and even then you can question the play calling becuase Gradkowksi is not gun shy as evidenced by two gutsy TD's passes.  For the rest of the game he was fine overall.  Especially for a rookie.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 05, 2006, 04:03:08 PM

Grads looked very good on one drive, and mediocre or worse most of the rest of the game.  You hope that as he develops he gets more consistant.  The fumbles are a real problem, though.

LMAO......when a 300lbs lineman plows into a QB back they fumble.  He is a rookie and the O-line stinks, and you are seeing what happens when you mix the two.

I guarantee you now Gruden loves this kid and he can run this offense...he will be starting next year.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: thats the game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools