Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Terry Bowden Wants to Coach Again? « previous next »
Page: 1

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

: July 30, 2007, 02:53:22 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news;_ylt=AmrjKySYUAX9KCzcAzq8PbYcvrYF?slug=tb-youjustneverknow073007&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

"...Folks, I just can't sit and watch anymore. I need to be standing on the sideline. I need to reach down and pick some grass to toss into the wind. I need to scream in a quarterback's ear. I need to reach up and grab that linebacker by the facemask. I need to call the play that wins – or loses – the game. As much as I love writing about the game, I just need to be a part of the action again.

I sure am excited for the 2007 season, but I'm even more excited about what may come in 2008. "

Be careful what you wish for, Terry.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 30, 2007, 04:45:27 PM

Terry is a tool.  I'm sure he's wanted to coach ever since he left Auburn... but the hush money they gave him when he left prevented him from doing so.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Terry Bowden Wants to Coach Again? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools