Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playoffs...there is still hope « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

captain jack

Pro Bowler
: November 05, 2006, 04:13:18 PM

They are right on track for a 10-6 season.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!!

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2006, 04:03:24 PM

I for one will never give up on the Bucs. All they need  is to catch a few breaks.  They were great agsainst the run today, but the pass rush and coverage was a little off, they were close on some of those long passes, all they needed was better coverge and they would have shut down Jerry rice today..  The run starts next week.  Gradkowski looked great today, and Cadillac ran with authority.  The O-line is getting ready to gel, and they were knocking the Saints off the ball today. The defense aflying around the field like the Bucs of old....well the bucs of 1987.
Sorry this is an old, slow, no talent, badly coached team. They have drafted poorly with the draft picks they have had.  The team is back to a pre-Dungy status and they paly like pukes.
I am oficially one the Gruden Blows Band-Wagon......Blow the team up get rid of  anyone over 31 years old. ::) [banghead] >:(

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

bucfan11

Starter

#2 : November 05, 2006, 04:19:40 PM

It could happen....I know it is not realistic, but I like the never give up spirit.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 05, 2006, 04:19:58 PM

The Bucs looked like crap today, and last week, a for the majority of the season.  Barring a miracle call, and a miracle kick, the Bucs are defeated this season.  0 and 8.

Nothing to see here folks.  Move along.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 05, 2006, 04:20:25 PM

They do need to blow the team up! Today we absolutely pathetic, we are like the 49'ers 2 years ago!

Baghead #2

bucDsystem

Starter

#5 : November 05, 2006, 05:20:04 PM

10-6 it could happen
i won't bet my life on it
but it could happen

to win...you must envision victory -devise a plan -and then have the guts to destroy anything that stands in your way

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 05, 2006, 05:44:01 PM

I'll sell my house if the Bucs make a play-off berth this year. Don't tell my wife.  ;)

#7 : November 05, 2006, 05:44:40 PM

playoffs? Let's worry about winning a damn game, or keeping the fairweathers in their seat past the first quarter.....

#8 : November 05, 2006, 05:48:25 PM

my friend there is no remaining hope in the playoffs we have lost 4 of 6 division games

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#9 : November 05, 2006, 05:49:06 PM

playoffs? Let's worry about winning a damn game, or keeping the fairweathers in their seat past the first quarter.....
Two Thumbs Up

alstott40

Pro Bowler

#10 : November 05, 2006, 05:56:00 PM

I have never felt this bad in a long time...

how have the browns fans done it all these years???

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 05, 2006, 07:17:43 PM

we aren't playing in the postseason this year.  we are 2-6 and 0-4 in our division.  we have 3 inconsistent rooks starting on offense, including a rookie QB.  our best offensive player is our RB, but we cant get him going because we fall behind early in games and our offense becomes one dimensional out of neccesity.  we have an aging defense with no pass rush and a terrible secondary.  we still have to go through the dreaded 3 games in 10 day stretch in addition to 3 cold weather road games.  best case scenairio: 6-10 and that would involve some binge Kool-Aid drinking.  we're toast.  this is a lost season. take it for what it is: the last hurrah for a once great defense, valuable playing time for Bruce/Davin/True/Ruud, an audition for Wyms, perhap's Allstot's last season in a Buc uniform, and a wakeup call for Gruden/Allen.  Look forward to the offseason with our 4 day one picks and the best cap situation we've had in years.  But dont hold you breath on this team sniffing a .500 record. 

#12 : November 05, 2006, 05:59:02 PM

thats a great question

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 05, 2006, 06:34:07 PM

just like we used to do it...before you were even born probably...

#14 : November 05, 2006, 06:41:34 PM

In the words of ex-coach Jim Mora.................."playoffs - the playoffs"??  [banghead]
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Playoffs...there is still hope « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools