Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do the Bucs Qualify for.... « previous next »
Page: 1

XXXVII Champs

Second String

: November 05, 2006, 04:23:11 PM

help from FEMA?  Maybe some sort of assistance since most agree this season is a disaster.   [banghead]

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 05, 2006, 04:28:02 PM

I agree.

This season is like watching people die.  Not cool at all.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 05, 2006, 04:28:55 PM

I'm not sure, but most of the Defense qualifies for Social Security

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#3 : November 05, 2006, 04:30:34 PM

The defense has definitely died an ugly death after a #1 statistical ranking last year.  We all knew the offense was young and would struggle but everyone counted on a reliable defense.

Our defense is not just mediocre, they're near the bottom.  Total collapse.

Marinelli and Tomlin must have been more or less doing Monte's job to some degree.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 05, 2006, 04:36:10 PM

The worst thing is that Gruden has been counting on the defense.  Just think how bad last year would have turned out had that defense not stepped up. 

BucfaninDC

Starter

#5 : November 05, 2006, 04:41:25 PM

The defense has definitely died an ugly death after a #1 statistical ranking last year.  We all knew the offense was young and would struggle but everyone counted on a reliable defense.

Our defense is not just mediocre, they're near the bottom.  Total collapse.

Marinelli and Tomlin must have been more or less doing Monte's job to some degree.

Who knew the offense would struggle???   I saw an offense last year improve with a decent running game in Caddy, good play at WR in Galloway and TE in Smith, and a draft of 2 much needed O-lineman.  They didn't lose this game, but I expected much more from the offense this year than the garbage that's out there now that's last in almost every offensive category.

#6 : November 05, 2006, 04:42:00 PM

I agree.

This season is like watching people die. Not cool at all.
couldnt agree more
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do the Bucs Qualify for.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools