Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

: August 02, 2007, 01:07:24 PM

I dont want to sound pesimistic and I dont want to get anyone down... but is anyone besides me a little worried about Gaines. I mean I know hes injured but Gruden has taken and few shots at him lately, and now wednesday's report on tampa tribune is ripping him apart talking about his lack of effort etc. I hope this doesn't get any worse and I really hope he gets back on the field soon and starts getting some intesity.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 02, 2007, 01:17:13 PM

wednesday's report on tampa tribune

that was your first mistake. I trust the PR boys and they havne't said anything about this, I'm sure we would have heard about it by now.

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#2 : August 02, 2007, 01:22:58 PM

that was your first mistake. I trust the PR boys and they havne't said anything about this, I'm sure we would have heard about it by now.

thats it, we haven't heard a thing from them

hes obviously not contributing if theres no news on our number 4 overall pick

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 02, 2007, 01:26:05 PM

Maybe but our coach has used the media to call him out twice sorry I didnt take the time to get the link but one is on bucs.com and its Gruden's address to the media

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 02, 2007, 01:32:03 PM

Maybe but our coach has used the media to call him out twice sorry I didnt take the time to get the link but one is on bucs.com and its Gruden's address to the media

bro, I just watched the video and didn't hear Gruden call him out like you're saying. I just said he needs to get back out, so what?

First thing you need to do is get a PR insdier account ASAP and stop relying on the local rags who put a half-ass effort in their reporting. You don't have to worry about the PR boys.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 02, 2007, 01:38:26 PM

bro, I just watched the video and didn't hear Gruden call him out like you're saying. I just said he needs to get back out, so what?

First thing you need to do is get a PR insdier account ASAP and stop relying on the local rags who put a half-butt effort in their reporting. You don't have to worry about the PR boys.

Touche, bu he called him out and in another interview he said we are expecting a big upside and hopefully we will see it soon. Common I can tell when Gruden is a little nervous and concerned about something and it sounds like he is here. You are probably right about the TBO thing.

dpc1192

Starter

#6 : August 02, 2007, 01:39:37 PM

Me!

I'm not certain in him at all, but that could be said for any rookie.

orlandobuc

Starter

#7 : August 02, 2007, 01:39:44 PM

It wouldnt be the first time Gruden does that to get the guy to come around quicker. This guy is more of a probable starter now and he just wants him to push himself.

orlandobuc

Starter

#8 : August 02, 2007, 01:40:55 PM

btw, get nervous when Gruden says things are alright.

He tends to build up hope to the media and fans when things really arent good. Looking on the bright side. Its when he is complaining that things arent as bad.

#9 : August 02, 2007, 01:43:04 PM

I dont want to sound pesimistic and I dont want to get anyone down... but is anyone besides me a little worried about Gaines. I mean I know hes injured but Gruden has taken and few shots at him lately, and now wednesday's report on tampa tribune is ripping him apart talking about his lack of effort etc. I hope this doesn't get any worse and I really hope he gets back on the field soon and starts getting some intesity.

No, its not only you.

I did see an interview with Gruden last nite where he ripped into Gaines pretty good. Definitely a situation to keep an eye on.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 02, 2007, 01:44:41 PM

No, its not only you.

I did see an interview with Gruden last nite where he ripped into Gaines pretty good. Definitely a situation to keep an eye on.

That's right up your alley "hate", you can't wait for Adams to be a bust. He's a rookie in his first week of TC, let's all take it easy here.

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 02, 2007, 01:45:55 PM

btw, get nervous when Gruden says things are alright.

He tends to build up hope to the media and fans when things really arent good. Looking on the bright side. Its when he is complaining that things arent as bad.

So true, I gotta admitt the man is a master manipulator, and is wonderfull at making us feel like everything is going good when in fact they are awful. So when Gruden is sweating about this guy and all these reports about things Simeon said how teammates are not buying into him, things are just kinda stacking up, now this may be a build up of the media but I dont know......I really hope it is simply that

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 02, 2007, 01:46:21 PM

I saw the interview and I did not see it as a rip.  ???

#13 : August 02, 2007, 01:46:58 PM

LOL.... thinking he's a bust and hoping he's a bust are two different things.  I don't WANT the guy to be a bust, I'm a Buc fan first and foremost and I'll be happy as hell if he wins Def ROY. I just feel its unlikely!!!

Prove me wrong Gaines!!!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 02, 2007, 01:47:47 PM

I gotta admitt the man is a master manipulator, and is wonderfull at making us feel like everything is going good when in fact they are awful

....seriously...put the tin foil hat away......and make sure your are not wearing your socks inside and out.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools