Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden, i'm over you « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

: November 05, 2006, 05:05:59 PM

i've tried to stick behind our coach. i really have. but he is the most inconistent coach i've seen.
i don't know who could do a better job, but we need a damn change around here.

#1 : November 05, 2006, 05:07:04 PM

you haven't been a fan for long if you think he's that inconsistent compared to some others we've had

#2 : November 05, 2006, 05:09:16 PM

fan since 95... when i moved here

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 05, 2006, 05:11:42 PM

I just think the players he utilizes are lacking in talent.

You have a number 2 who hasn't done jack, sans Cincy game.

etc.. etc...I grow weary.

But Gruden is an alright coach, IMO.  Questionable at times, but if the things he calls work out, he looks genius.

#4 : November 05, 2006, 05:11:50 PM

also what 2 winning seasons out of 5.. seems inconistent to me! and don't tell me a i'm not a fan, i was at the game today yelling my ass off! only thing gruden has done has tore our team apart and gave us losing seasons. you are happy with that? then fine. so be it. us real fans aren't.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 05, 2006, 05:14:07 PM

also what 2 winning seasons out of 5.. seems inconistent to me! and don't tell me a i'm not a fan, i was at the game today yelling my ass off! only thing gruden has done has tore our team apart and gave us losing seasons. you are happy with that? then fine. so be it. us real fans aren't.

Got me a South banner and a Lombardi trophy to brag on as a fan.

His personnel sucks for the most part.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 05, 2006, 05:14:20 PM

Orionstarr, I supported Gruden in the beginning as well, but this thing is just blowing up on him.  I personally believe the team has lost the vision the coach has for this team.  I get so tired of people saying that we are not "FANS" because we think there just might be a change needed at the Head Coach position.  Again, I was a Buc fan before Gruden, and I will be a Buc fan after Gruden.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 05, 2006, 05:14:25 PM

He's a great coach at scheming but his motivational skills are questionable.  I think you have to think long and hard before you fire him.  The college coaches that have tried the NFL lately are not doing well or have been fired.

I think it's probably time Monte was retired because he is NOT a motivator and without Marinelli and/or Tomlin these guys are just playing terribly inconsistent.

#8 : November 05, 2006, 05:18:20 PM

i mean wtf.. what i am to do? say he is our best coach and stick by him? i've tried but todays game iced it for me sorry guys. we need a freakin change. stick by gruden and we will continue to lose as always.
yea we won a sb, but that was like 5 years ago. but i'm not living in the past. i am looking towards the future and i don't see a future with gruden and folks.

BucfaninDC

Starter

#9 : November 05, 2006, 05:22:14 PM

He's a great coach at scheming but his motivational skills are questionable.  I think you have to think long and hard before you fire him.  The college coaches that have tried the NFL lately are not doing well or have been fired.

I think it's probably time Monte was retired because he is NOT a motivator and without Marinelli and/or Tomlin these guys are just playing terribly inconsistent.

I love Kiffin, and earlier wanted him to be the next head coach.  But now, I agree he needs to retire and a new DC needs to come here.  Something is missing from the defense who only lost one player in the offseason.  Granted Kelly is out, but there is still 10 other guys out there. 
But I also think either Gruden needs to go or an OC needs to come in.  Since I don't think Gruden will ever use an OC, then he has to go. 

#10 : November 05, 2006, 05:26:01 PM

we have no passion as a team! no fire! they don't respect our coaches, and the play proves it.
what bucs team are you guys looking at, because this one sucks majorily.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 05, 2006, 05:26:15 PM

Kiffin needs fast players to work with.  The guys on the defense are overrated and stink.

Gruden needs an O-line, a better #2 wideout, and possibly a better QB.

Hard to make turds shine man.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 05, 2006, 05:26:36 PM

Good, cya.  Dont let the door hit ya on the way out.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

#13 : November 05, 2006, 05:26:54 PM

you all give up on your team 2 quick

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#14 : November 05, 2006, 05:29:07 PM

you all give up on your team 2 quick
cha ching, and its mostly just the idiots who know nothing about football.  Whatever.  IF Gruden leaves, its TBs loss, not his.  He deserves better than what this city has to offer.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: gruden, i'm over you « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools