Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: #7 is not our guy « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

« #30 : November 05, 2006, 05:47:30 PM »

The players stink. IT is not the coaches.

Clayton is garbage, parts of the O-line (mahan, wade) are garbage.

The secondary is garbage (except Ronde).

The linebackers are horrible.

The front four is crap.

And this is Coach Grudens fault how?

I support this post.
So we have 2 hidden Carolina Fans on this Thread then

You are a retard kid.

You are also a homer.

I am too, but I can admit garbage is garbage.

Obviously, being 2 and 6 is a badge of honor for you, so wear it well loser.
again you put words in my mouth which i never said and ocne again i have 2 come in here and explain

we arn't dealing with garbage we are just dealing with hard times with a hard schedual

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #31 : November 05, 2006, 05:48:06 PM »

At least he isn't Grossman, a first round, injury prone QB in his fourth year who absolutely sucks out loud.

Grossman is 10 times the QB grads is.  He has had all of 2 bad games this year, and has been pretty amazing otherwise.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #32 : November 05, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »

Did anyone get a good luck at the Clayton inside run? I thought he made it but never saw a reverse angle for the spot. I thought Gruden might challenge it.
'

I also thought he made it.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #33 : November 05, 2006, 05:49:20 PM »

The front four is crap.

I support this post.

You are a retard kid.

You are also a homer.

again you put words in my mouth which i never said and ocne again i have 2 come in here and explain

we arn't dealing with garbage we are just dealing with hard times with a hard schedual

And again, excuses are excuses.

Win, or go home.

And Clayotn hasn't played great for almost two years.  Redidicated to what?

The O-line is just STARTING to morph into decency.  

The QB situation is a HUGE question mark.  Grads looked like crap for three fourths of the game today.

The defense needs an oil change.

« #34 : November 05, 2006, 05:49:57 PM »

At least he isn't Grossman, a first round, injury prone QB in his fourth year who absolutely sucks out loud.

Grossman is 10 times the QB grads is.  He has had all of 2 bad games this year, and has been pretty amazing otherwise.
he also has more tools offensivley and a better defense as of right now and he is still mediacore at best

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
« #35 : November 05, 2006, 05:51:17 PM »

Gruden has been here long enough now that he has to take some responsibility for the make-up of this team. These guys have lost their focus. They need to go back to 1 Buc Place and start over with the fundamentals of blocking and tackling etc..

The Bucs are a solid bet to have 4 picks out of the first 70. We have a decent punter. Beyond that, who knows?

« #36 : November 05, 2006, 05:51:27 PM »

The front four is crap.

I support this post.

You are a retard kid.

You are also a homer.

And again, excuses are excuses.

Win, or go home.

And Clayotn hasn't played great for almost two years.  Redidicated to what?

The O-line is just STARTING to morph into decency.  

The QB situation is a HUGE question mark.  Grads looked like crap for three fourths of the game today.

The defense needs an oil change.
agreed except for on the last part Grad did all he could with little time in the pocket and a running game that was going nowhere fast

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #37 : November 05, 2006, 05:52:47 PM »

he also has more tools offensivley and a better defense as of right now and he is still mediacore at best

More tools?  LMAO.

Most would take Caddy over TJ...We certainly did.
Galloway is better than Muhammed.

Berrian may be better than Clayton, but Clayton certainly has as much potential.

Clark has been solid at TE for Chicago but that is because Grossman actually gets him the ball in spots he can make plays.  He was never anything special before.

Grossman hardly has better tools, defense maybe, but offensively we are just as talented.  Rex is just a MUCH MUCH better QB than Grads, and it's not even close.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

« #38 : November 05, 2006, 05:57:12 PM »

Grossman hardly has better tools, defense maybe, but offensively we are just as talented.  Rex is just a MUCH MUCH better QB than Grads, and it's not even close.

He also has experience -- game experience, multiple years of training camp and coaching, etc.

Can't put a value/price on that.

« #39 : November 05, 2006, 05:57:24 PM »

More tools?  LMAO.

Berrian may be better than Clayton, but Clayton certainly has as much potential.

Clark has been solid at TE for Chicago but that is because Grossman actually gets him the ball in spots he can make plays.  He was never anything special before.

Grossman hardly has better tools, defense maybe, but offensively we are just as talented.  Rex is just a MUCH MUCH better QB than Grads, and it's not even close.
its easy for anyone to look good when you have a superbowl defense and two good runningbacks with speedy WR's and his te's are much better than us with Becht and Jolly

anygame where the defense hasn't played there best they lose because Rex never gets it done and wins them games

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #40 : November 05, 2006, 05:58:22 PM »

The Bears should have lost 2 of 3 and that is directly because of Grossman.  Gradkowski has 1/4th his experience yet he has not singlehandedly lost a game yet.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #41 : November 05, 2006, 05:59:28 PM »

More tools?  LMAO.

its easy for anyone to look good when you have a superbowl defense and two good runningbacks with speedy WR's and his te's are much better than us with Becht and Jolly

anygame where the defense hasn't played there best they lose because Rex never gets it done and wins them games

Whatever...no matter how you slice it Rex is a MUCH better QB than Grads.  Stronger Arm, better deep ball, better decision maker, etc.  If we had Rex we would be a hell of a lot better team.

« #42 : November 05, 2006, 06:01:15 PM »

Rex has 16 interceptions this year while Grad has 1

« #43 : November 05, 2006, 06:02:34 PM »

Grossman is 10 times the QB grads is.  He has had all of 2 bad games this year, and has been pretty amazing otherwise.

More tools?  LMAO.

Clark has been solid at TE for Chicago but that is because Grossman actually gets him the ball in spots he can make plays.  He was never anything special before.

Grossman hardly has better tools, defense maybe, but offensively we are just as talented.  Rex is just a MUCH MUCH better QB than Grads, and it's not even close.

Whatever...no matter how you slice it Rex is a MUCH better QB than Grads.  Stronger Arm, better deep ball, better decision maker, etc.  If we had Rex we would be a hell of a lot better team.
really where is your evidence for any of thes ei just here u talk but if you look at his stats over the years and see his winning percentage and see how long he has stayed healthy there is no way in hell i would want this guy as my starting QB in the Nfl

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #44 : November 05, 2006, 06:04:11 PM »

Grossman is 10 times the QB grads is. He has had all of 2 bad games this year, and has been pretty amazing otherwise.

More tools? LMAO.

Clark has been solid at TE for Chicago but that is because Grossman actually gets him the ball in spots he can make plays. He was never anything special before.

Grossman hardly has better tools, defense maybe, but offensively we are just as talented. Rex is just a MUCH MUCH better QB than Grads, and it's not even close.

Whatever...no matter how you slice it Rex is a MUCH better QB than Grads. Stronger Arm, better deep ball, better decision maker, etc. If we had Rex we would be a hell of a lot better team.
really where is your evidence for any of thes ei just here u talk but if you look at his stats over the years and see his winning percentage and see how long he has stayed healthy there is no way in hell i would want this guy as my starting QB in the Nfl

LOL.  Keep waitng on Bruce.  I'll keep it real and just let his performance talk......  And where you get 16 INT's is beyond me.  You need to check your references buddy.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: #7 is not our guy « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools