Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the game « previous next »
Page: 1

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
« : November 05, 2006, 05:25:18 PM »

Nothing like drunks to make the pain of losing that much more memorable!  Sorry.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
« #1 : November 05, 2006, 05:23:31 PM »

well as usual the wife and i had a great time at RJ its nothing like and out door stadium.  as for the game when ruud was playing it did not look like he was getting deep in his droops and he gave up some first downs. as for cox, the guy got toasted i sure all who watched the game saw that. who would have though i am here watching the bucs lose while the Detroit lions are at home winning, i'll be dam.  I guess its time to face the music and start thinking  about the draft for sure. 

we have such a young O that its nothing we can do but watch them go through their growing pains.  as for the D , they played good and i just hope they can get to the top 10 or 15  by the end of the year.  funny to make things worse we had to catch the shuttle bus back to the hotel  with some drunk ass saints fans, dam i wish had a gun. [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 06, 2006, 04:58:35 PM »

A few saints fans around us down in the south end by the goal line. They were pretty cool and didn't say a lot, but I think they felt sorry for us Bucs fans because it was such a butt-kicking. I even took pics of a family of about 15 Saints fans during the last 2 minutes because the game certainly was over and I didn't want to watch anymore.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: the game « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools