Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Had to share « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

moose40

Hall of Famer
#30 : October 26, 2007, 08:20:26 AM

That's cool Guru, bucs clothes are slim pickings around where I live here in Minnesota. Once she's a little bigger I may have to break down and buy one of those pastel jerseys that the girls like to wear.

My wife is still a vikes fan, so it was fun to crack jokes about not putting our daughter in clothing of a loser, but after those miscues against the lions, I think I'll bite my tongue for awhile.  :D

spartan

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 26, 2007, 09:32:49 AM

That's cool Guru, bucs clothes are slim pickings around where I live here in Minnesota.

Ever heard of the internet? :)

Congrats.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 26, 2007, 12:50:14 PM

Ladies and Gentleman,

I'm pleased to announce that my wife and I had a baby girl, Haley, on Sept 29th --I know it was a while ago, but as everyone with babies know, you no longer have time for yourself :)

but I had to share this photo.

Here is Haley getting ready to go home.

absolutely priceless!

I live in Wisconsin, 20 miles from Green Bay, I feel your pain when it comes to rooting for an "outsider" team, BUT, my son  (11 years old now) wears his bucs gear with pride everywhere we go.  I thought it would be best if he grew up a packer fan just to avoid the daily abuse I have taken the past 30 years, but he wanted to be like Dad from the beginning, and is a die hard BUCS fan...

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#33 : October 27, 2007, 10:07:44 PM

Congratulations Moose and Mrs. Moose! She's a cutie for sure. I got my friend's little boy a onesie that says "Buccaneer Baby" on with skull and two baby bottles for the cross bones. Hilarious! My cousin lives in Bloomington and went up for the Bucs - Vikes game a couple years ago. Sweetest sound in the world was that of Vikes fans leaving and quiet as the clock ticked down on a Bucs win!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Had to share « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools