Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry another Direct TV ? « previous next »
Page: 1

gruber

Pro Bowler

: August 10, 2007, 11:56:09 AM

First does anyone know what channel on DTV it will be shown on in the Tampa area? Also what is the zipcode in that area. I think i going to do the old zip code change trick so i could watch the preseason games.

CoachEricTaylor

Starter

#1 : August 10, 2007, 12:19:04 PM

You can use 33603 • 33618 • 33616

Can you explain to me what the procedure is to changes this. I recently moved out of state and still have the locals from tampa in the memory but the zip was changed and I can't view them. Not sure what channel the game is being aired in Tampa. If it's NBC it's channel 8.

FYI - Here are the BUCs games on NFLN - (re-broadcasts)

• Saturday 8/11 - 1 p.m. : New England Patriots vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers and again Sunday 8/12 - 8 a.m.

• Sunday 8/19 - 8 a.m. : Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Jacksonville and again Thursday 8/23 - 12:30 p.m.

• Sunday 8/26 - 5 a.m. : Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins and again Tuesday 8/28 - 9:30 a.m.

• Friday 8/31 - 9 a.m. : Houston Texans vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (not showing Sept yet for another airing)

:: CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS, CAN\'T LOSE ::

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 10, 2007, 12:49:02 PM

First does anyone know what channel on DTV it will be shown on in the Tampa area? Also what is the zipcode in that area. I think i going to do the old zip code change trick so i could watch the preseason games.

Um...it's on NBC tonight channel 8 WFLA

33778 here in Seminole, Pinellas County.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sorry another Direct TV ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools