Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Study: Women prefer girly men « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

gruber

Pro Bowler

« #30 : August 12, 2007, 11:26:39 AM »

its a goodthing I;m   so fat I have titties

« #31 : August 12, 2007, 03:43:16 PM »

Women are not built to be as visual as men are.

thats not what I learned. From what I learmed, women biologically are attracted to certain traits in men. Its in their DNA, its in their nature to be attracted to certain things. A man with a good build tells the woman that he will make good offspring, be strong and protective. Money definitely makes a huge difference when it comes to attraction  also. It shwos the woman that the man will be able to provide.

Surveys are crap, you can get them to say whatever you wnat to say. On top of that, woman are liars.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #32 : August 12, 2007, 05:14:27 PM »

Women are not built to be as visual as men are.

thats not what I learned. From what I learmed, women biologically are attracted to certain traits in men. Its in their DNA, its in their nature to be attracted to certain things. A man with a good build tells the woman that he will make good offspring, be strong and protective. Money definitely makes a huge difference when it comes to attraction  also. It shwos the woman that the man will be able to provide.

Surveys are crap, you can get them to say whatever you wnat to say. On top of that, woman are liars.

No.... that is how American women are. And why we have a 60% divorce rate (the highest rate in the world).

That is why foreign women are better....American women are too materialistic.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Study: Women prefer girly men « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools