Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are gonna open up a can o' whup ass on the Panthers. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

pantherfan

Starter

#60 : November 07, 2006, 11:27:39 PM

Hey Lloyd Stink, you're going to come to my tailgate and run your mouth right? You talked all that s.hit ever since I joined this board, now's your chance to be a man and say it to my face.

#61 : November 07, 2006, 11:32:12 PM

Hey Lloyd Stink, you're going to come to my tailgate and run your mouth right? You talked all that s.hit ever since I joined this board, now's your chance to be a man and say it to my face.
who?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#62 : November 07, 2006, 11:38:27 PM

The biggest trash talker I've ever encountered on the internet happens to be a Panther fan.    He basically single handedly caused the Panthers forum on the official site to be put to death due to his immaturity.     I still see him around on your other Panther boards from time to time.   He goes by the same screen name.   I'm not sure whether he still wears those stupid "He hate me" wigs to the games anymore, but neither his original bald look nor the one with that wig were appealing.    I don't think any Panthers fan can complain about any other team talking trash when you have the worst meathead fan right there in your own stadium each home game.

BayDay39

Second String

#63 : November 07, 2006, 11:48:02 PM

Grads is a game manager, he isn't a difference maker like Brady, Manning or McNabb. Brady Quinn at least has that potential, Gradkowski is a suitable #2 or #3 but don't kid yourself that this team will rebound quickly. They need offensive line help, WR help, Defensive line help, LB help & DB help. Too many holes for the Bucs to rebound in one year.
This is the kind of statement I love...
What do you base it on?
His stats and overall playing right now are above what you can expect for a rookie. You compare him to vets, yet never look at what they looked like when they were rookies. Most rookies aren't even capable of playing to the level of "Game manager". He's doing what's expected of him and not blowing it himself. And even with that, the few times this Offense has moved the ball lately, it hasn't been by running it, or even with decent contributions from the run game...
He's made more positive plays than our last QB did, and fewer (far fewer) negative ones.
Here's what today's Rnd one rookie QB Brought:
V. Young   15/36   163   1   3
But Grads is nothing more than a manager. Man if only we had a stud first round QB right now...

6 TD's in 5 games, 1 int
Yeah, Bruce definitely sucks

I've never said Grads sucks, I just don't see the upside on him. He is a good game manager like Trent Dilfer was for the Ravens, Grads doesn't make many mistakes, but he doesn't make that many great plays either. It's so hard to judge him as of right now just because, everyone around him is so horrible. But from what I've seen Grads isn't a franchise QB. The state of the Bucs right now is in complete disarray, and Grads isn't our only problem.

Trent also won a superbowl. Brad Johnson was also a great game manager who won us a Superbowl. I don't care if Grad's ever gets mentioned in the same breath as Manning, but if he wins us some titles and a superbowl thats all that matters.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#64 : November 13, 2006, 07:04:01 PM

Bump.   The Bucs have this one.

gone

Hall of Famer
#65 : November 13, 2006, 07:17:49 PM

If you;re referring to Boid, he lives in NY,  haven't heard that he'll be in town for this one...
And I believe he's just trying to speak your language when he talks sh*t
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs are gonna open up a can o' whup ass on the Panthers. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools